Forthcoming gigs.

Just bought tickets to see C.A.R at the Sebright arms in London.

Toying with idea of Behold a palehorse at Cobalt as never been there yet.

warm digits at cluny

a bucket list is still to see somebody at the Royal Albert Hall so maybe either soul II soul or Patti Smith there later this year

Going to sort out Primavera tickets this weekend. Line-up is cracking plus I'll finally get to see Pavement!
Just bought tickets to see C.A.R at the Sebright arms in London.

Toying with idea of Behold a palehorse at Cobalt as never been there yet.

warm digits at cluny

a bucket list is still to see somebody at the Royal Albert Hall so maybe either soul II soul or Patti Smith there later this year

Saw these supporting Polica last weekend. Sound/tech was abysmal but they were canny despite that. Seemed like nice lads too (spoke to them after).

Last edited:
Going to sort out Primavera tickets this weekend. Line-up is cracking plus I'll finally get to see Pavement!

Saw these supporting Polica last weekend. Sound/tech was abysmal but they were canny despite that. Seemed like nice lads too (spoke to them after).

ive been a fan for of theirs for a while and seen them a lot around the north east. Really glad they’re getting national tours under their belts with more established artists. Shame about the sound.

what did you think of Polica ? I saw them in Leeds couple of years back and thought it a little dull ? I love their stuff on record

Los Campesinos should be a rather joyful affair. Enjoy!

Was fantastic that mate. Romance is Boring played in full with a horn section, then just wall to wall bangers for an hour. Feel lucky I need to be up early for Oxford tomorrow or else I would have embarrassed mesel tonight going daft.

Brilliant band, love them.

Back