Forthcoming gigs.

I saw Bon Jovi and UFO this year. UFO were fantastic, Bon Jovi were better than expected, but his voice is going.
Next year, just booked to see Whitesnake, Foreigner and Europe. Assuming that the Brexit Party don’t win the election.

Going to the London Palladium to see City and Colour (Feb). Looks like a fantastic venue mind
Went there to see Paul Carrack a few years ago. He was shyte. Anyway I booled up to the bar and asked for a bottle of white wine, “ Certainly Sir which one ?”
The cheapest I said. £37 Sir.
It is a great venue. Walk down to the stage and look back. Immense.
There is a very good old traditional bar on the other side of the street. Worth visiting.

Get spotify and see who are on local. Listen to the bands and go and see those you like. I've seen many a band that are playing a small venue that I hadn't heard before.
No thanks. Obviously I have Spotify. I have a son who is a very good guitarist and a daughter who is accomplished on the piano.
They listen to new stuff/ younger bands and often send me links to listen to. I feel I’m at an age when I no longer want to listen to new music. I listen to their links but rarely follow it up.
I’d rather listen to stuff that I’ve missed from years gone by.
I love music. I love live music,
I’m just set in my ways.

No thanks. Obviously I have Spotify. I have a son who is a very good guitarist and a daughter who is accomplished on the piano.
They listen to new stuff/ younger bands and often send me links to listen to. I feel I’m at an age when I no longer want to listen to new music. I listen to their links but rarely follow it up.
I’d rather listen to stuff that I’ve missed from years gone by.
I love music. I love live music,
I’m just set in my ways.
That's fine. I love to see talented people play interesting stuff. Also like a beer or two.

Baxter Dury sold Leeds out straight away. I fancied it but left it late.

Saw the Chemical Brothers in Glasgow last night. Have to be the best live act around currently.
That was quick, tickets only went on sale Friday...
Chance to release more dates if it all sells out.

Saw Adam Ant last night and he goes straight in at no1 of worst gig I’ve ever been too.

the rest of the audience seemed to enjoy it mind...

Back