Forthcoming gigs.

Yes City Hall.

I knew the song Hate to Say I Told You So, then saw them at Arctic Monkeys and both the bairn and me were blown away. She's been counting down the days to last night!
Should've reminded me becs 😝 yeah me too think I know maybe twomof their songs but they were so cool on stage at the monkeys. Hope the bairn had a blast.

Looking forward to Destination Live doing their Bowie show at the Fire Station on Saturday.
Interested in how the street food thing goes beforehand 👍

I used to be in a band with Craig the sax man . Lovely lad 👍
That was probably the best gig I've been to. Managed to get front central on the barrier and loved every minute of it.

Bad Nerves were brilliant. Really enjoyed their music and would see them again.

The Hives were just mind blowing. I didn't want it to end! Every song was outstanding and loved all the crowd interaction. The bairn was bouncing and loved it too. My ears are still ringing this morning 😁

Logon or register to see this image

He's a top top front man

Last edited:
Stairs tonight at the cluny.Looking forward to it, hope Edgar is on top form. Gonna try and see if any tickets have been sent back for the sold out style councillors gig there tommorrow as well. Seen them before, they are excellent.

That was probably the best gig I've been to. Managed to get front central on the barrier and loved every minute of it.

Bad Nerves were brilliant. Really enjoyed their music and would see them again.

The Hives were just mind blowing. I didn't want it to end! Every song was outstanding and loved all the crowd interaction. The bairn was bouncing and loved it too. My ears are still ringing this morning 😁

They are outstanding!!!!

Bought 2 sets of gig tickets in the last couple of weeks - at £8 and £7 per ticket which is an absolute bargain.

First up is British ska-core legends Random Hand in a couple of weeks.

Second is Carol Hodge in June (she plays keyboard for Ginger Wildheart and Steve Ignorant, but her solo stuff is piano/keyboard based theatrical indie-pop).

Should've reminded me becs 😝 yeah me too think I know maybe twomof their songs but they were so cool on stage at the monkeys. Hope the bairn had a blast.

Awww sorry you missed it.

She did thanks. She got up this morning complaining that she aches all over and her ears are still ringing. I said if we could, would you do it again tonight? She said "hell yeah!" 😁

Awww sorry you missed it.

She did thanks. She got up this morning complaining that she aches all over and her ears are still ringing. I said if we could, would you do it again tonight? She said "hell yeah!" 😁
Ahh love it, you can't beat that buzz of a gig it's the only thing that rivals a good match.

Thundercat was class at the City Hall
As someone said way too hot in there
Loads of drunk people shouting at each the whole gig but that aside tight as a nads and the sound was immaculate
Probably the best live bass sound I've heard and I've seen some legends

Back