Forthcoming gigs.

That was probably the best gig I've been to. Managed to get front central on the barrier and loved every minute of it.

Bad Nerves were brilliant. Really enjoyed their music and would see them again.

The Hives were just mind blowing. I didn't want it to end! Every song was outstanding and loved all the crowd interaction. The bairn was bouncing and loved it too. My ears are still ringing this morning 😁

Logon or register to see this image

That was probably the best gig I've been to. Managed to get front central on the barrier and loved every minute of it.

The Hives were just mind blowing. I didn't want it to end! Every song was outstanding and loved all the crowd interaction. The bairn was bouncing and loved it too. My ears are still ringing this morning 😁

Never seen them live. Should have made the effort.

I must have been right in front of you for the 1st three songs - I was in the photo pit - hope my big fat head didn`t block your view too much.

I must have been right in front of you for the 1st three songs - I was in the photo pit - hope my big fat head didn`t block your view too much.

Didn't really noticed the photographers. Was too into the music!

I was the lass in the black dress with white polka dots, long blonde hair and red lipstick.

Didn't really noticed the photographers. Was too into the music!

I was the lass in the black dress with white polka dots, long blonde hair and red lipstick.
That`s good - our job is to keep out of the way - nothing worse that photographers getting in the way and spoiling the show. I didn`t really get the chance to have a look in the crowd as we pretty much came in as the band were coming on then straight out after the third song.
They are excellent live.
Proper wide mix of people in the crowd too
If your talking about The Hives - that`s exactly what I thought - I don`t think I`ve ever been to a gig where so many different types of music fans came together - I saw all sorts there -it was great.

Last edited:
Gutted I missed them, they were amazing when they opened for the arctic monkeys last year and I said I'd go see them this totally slipped my mind. City hall?.

Gutted I missed them, they were amazing when they opened for the arctic monkeys last year and I said I'd go see them this totally slipped my mind. City hall?.

Yes City Hall.

I knew the song Hate to Say I Told You So, then saw them at Arctic Monkeys and both the bairn and me were blown away. She's been counting down the days to last night!

Awesome photos. My ears are still ringing so I've had to listen to the set list again to drown it out!

Back