Forthcoming gigs.

Kate Tempest, Boiler Shop
Blackalicious, Riverside
Talk Like Tigers, Kaleidescope HQ
Richard Dawson, Sage

Also have to take my 15 year old daughter to see some oik called Cavetown at the Brudenell Social Club. To be fair, I'm making her come to the other four with me and her mam. It's good when your kids get to gig age.

Last edited:
Kate Tempest, Boiler Shop
Blackalicious, Riverside
Talk Like Tigers, Kaleidescope HQ
Richard Dawson, Sage

Also have to take my 15 year old daughter to see some oik called Cavetown at the Brudenell Social Club. To be fair, I'm making her come to the other four with me and her mam. It's good when your kids get to gig age.
I love it, I`ve been to loads with mine. We all like similar stuff so it`s great.

She Drew The Gun
The Dream Syndicate
Black Midi
Bloxx
China Crisis
Fang Club
Tropical Fuck Storm
Social Contract
Milk Teeth
The Himalayas
Life
Alexander Armstrong c
Ardel o Hanlon c
Everyone You Know
Bridges
Beach Riot
The Larkins
Hugh Cornwall
The Avalanche Party
Ladybird
Neon Waltz
Chris Difford & Boo Hewardine

That takes me up to new year.

Plus another half dozen or so to be proposed next week.

Last edited:
Creepshow were great last night at the Boiler Room.

Many there ??
She Drew The Gun
The Dream Syndicate
Black Midi
Bloxx
China Crisis
Fang Club
Tropical Fuck Storm
Social Contract
Milk Teeth
The Himalayas
Life
Alexander Armstrong c
Ardel o Hanlon c
Everyone You Know
Bridges
Beach Riot
The Larkins
Hugh Cornwall
The Avalanche Party
Ladybird
Neon Waltz
Chris Difford & Boo Hewardine

That takes me up to new year.

Plus another half dozen or so to be proposed next week.

Absolutely can’t wait for Black Midi. As soon as I saw them at the mercury prize awards I bought tickets.

Last edited:
Absolutely can’t wait for Black Midi. As soon as I saw them at the mercury prize awards I bought tickets.
Nivver heard anything by em as far as I’m aware. The hype down here was unbelievable months and months ago so I thought I’d attempt to go without hearing anything from em as a sort of experiment. My mate at works even deliberately not played there stuff when I’m around and he likes em. It’s on a Wednesday night and there’s nivver owt on tv I like anyway plus I’ve nivver been to Fabric either and I’ve nivver been to see a “hyped headliner” without knowing some of their stuff though it’d work better if I’d nivver heard of em at all. Nowt ventured nowt gained.

Nivver heard anything by em as far as I’m aware. The hype down here was unbelievable months and months ago so I thought I’d attempt to go without hearing anything from em as a sort of experiment. My mate at works even deliberately not played there stuff when I’m around and he likes em. It’s on a Wednesday night and there’s nivver owt on tv I like anyway plus I’ve nivver been to Fabric either and I’ve nivver been to see a “hyped headliner” without knowing some of their stuff though it’d work better if I’d nivver heard of em at all. Nowt ventured nowt gained.

I hadn’t heard a note prior to them playing at the mercury awards. Musically it’s not really what I’m in to but I found them mesmerising on stage, the singer was like nothing I’ve seen before.

Back