Forthcoming gigs.

I have 2 tickets for David Gray playing at Leeds Arena tomorrow night if they’re any good to anyone? Don’t want anything for them, I will email them over if anyone is interested? Its a shame for them to go to waste.

I’m going to New York in September for our lasses 40th. We’re both 40 this year - her September, me December. Ideally I wanted to go somewhere in the middle of the two months. I had a look to see what was on in Madison Square garden in the months from September to October/November and there was quite a lot that appealed. Roger Waters, The Killers supported by Jonny Marr, New Order with Pet Shop Boys and in August Rage Against The Machine. I ended up deciding to book to go on her actual birthday weekend. When I booked to go there was nothing listed at all. I’ve checked a few times since and Harry Styles is now listed and two nights of Florence And The Machine with Sam Fender supporting. My lass would appreciate both of those and I was reluctantly going to book Florence and the Machine. However, I’ve checked this morning and Eric Clapton is now listed. So I’ve bought tickets for him. Cannot wait.

Run the Jewels 6th June in Manchester, the wife is going to hate it. Kendal Calling coming up and my son wanted to see Machine Gun Kelly in October, just hope Megan is there
The like is for the Megan comment.

Saw Bryan Adams at the arena last Friday - very good.

Up next...

The Killers supported by the Manics next week at Boro.
Elton John @ The SoL
The Stones @ Hyde Park
Eagles @ Hyde Park the night after
Guns N' Roses @ Spurs the week after
Stereophonics @ Hardwick Live

And in October, after a two year delay, Blue Öyster Cult & Deep Purple in Leeds.

Could be quite tempted to see Blue Öyster Cult on their own at the Sage, and maybe The Damned at the Fire Station in a couple of weeks.

The like is for the Megan comment.

Saw Bryan Adams at the arena last Friday - very good.

Up next...

The Killers supported by the Manics next week at Boro.
Elton John @ The SoL
The Stones @ Hyde Park
Eagles @ Hyde Park the night after
Guns N' Roses @ Spurs the week after
Stereophonics @ Hardwick Live

And in October, after a two year delay, Blue Öyster Cult & Deep Purple in Leeds.

Could be quite tempted to see Blue Öyster Cult on their own at the Sage, and maybe The Damned at the Fire Station in a couple of weeks.

I will be there touch wood

Is there any good legit sites to resell tickets? Ticketmaster isn't letting me this time. Cheers

Alternatively does anyone want to buy 2 Killers / Sam Fender tickets for Arsenal's stadium 3rd June?

Back