Forthcoming gigs.

Just booked a ticket for the long division in wakefield. just shy of £40 for access to 9 different venues across the city but in all honesty i think i'll spend almost the whole time in the one with this line up:

Sea Power / Field Music / The Howl & The Hum / LIFE / Pictish Trail / The Clockworks / Low Hummer / Rebecca Lou

I've been raving about low hummer since seeing them support pip blom last year, their new single is getting quite a bit of 6 music play atm.

the venues are all about 5 minutes apart so might end up wandering a bit between sets but that's a cracking line up like

My lad tells me that Kendrick is playing the Arena in November and presale has just started. I really enjoy the records but......

My lad tells me that Kendrick is playing the Arena in November and presale has just started. I really enjoy the records but......
Saw him at Newcastle Academy and was under whelmed.

Might pop down on the night and try and get a very cheap ticket from a tout/late twickets ticket
Just booked a ticket for the long division in wakefield. just shy of £40 for access to 9 different venues across the city but in all honesty i think i'll spend almost the whole time in the one with this line up:

Sea Power / Field Music / The Howl & The Hum / LIFE / Pictish Trail / The Clockworks / Low Hummer / Rebecca Lou

I've been raving about low hummer since seeing them support pip blom last year, their new single is getting quite a bit of 6 music play atm.

the venues are all about 5 minutes apart so might end up wandering a bit between sets but that's a cracking line up like
I was impressed with Low Hummer at the Pip Blom gig.

Last edited:
Saw him at Newcastle Academy and was under whelmed.

Might pop down on the night and try and get a very cheap ticket from a tout/late twickets ticket

I was impressed with Low Hummer at the Pip Blom gig.

Aye they were class that night and outperformed pip Blom for me like. Never heard of them before. Really nice bunch speaking to them afterwards. Coincidentally the lasss I went with, was speaking to her cousin at another gig we went to and I was saying about how mint they were, turned out he was really good mates with the front man.

I know I'm in the minority like, but I think kendrick lamar is properly rubbish

Aye they were class that night and outperformed pip Blom for me like. Never heard of them before. Really nice bunch speaking to them afterwards. Coincidentally the lasss I went with, was speaking to her cousin at another gig we went to and I was saying about how mint they were, turned out he was really good mates with the front man.

I know I'm in the minority like, but I think kendrick lamar is properly rubbish
I thought Pip Blom were good that night.

I like Kendrick's first album, went to see him but was disappointed and not heard any more. He's done well for himself. I'm going to have a Kendrick day at weekend :lol:

Having to miss 3 gigs in a row (Ryley Walker, Kae Tempest and Wave Pictures), and a play about online gambling, due to partner's medical issues. Getting the day off for Wembley so mustn't grumble.

Consoling myself with a few bookings for June and beyond.

Jeff Beck (Sage)
Rolling Coastal Blackout Fever (Boilershop)
Patrick Kielty (Stand)
Joan As Policewoman (Wylam)
Delines (Gosforth CT)
John Cale (Playhouse)
Hurray For The Riff Raff (Cluny)
Agnes Obel (Playhouse)
Loudon Wainwright & Family (Sage)

Plus Kubix, hopefully Black Deer Festival and End Of The Road.

Also this. If you book on a Saturday, you get a free gig upstairs afterwards.

Back