Forthcoming gigs.

Having to miss 3 gigs in a row (Ryley Walker, Kae Tempest and Wave Pictures), and a play about online gambling, due to partner's medical issues. Getting the day off for Wembley so mustn't grumble.

Consoling myself with a few bookings for June and beyond.

Jeff Beck (Sage)
Rolling Coastal Blackout Fever (Boilershop)
Patrick Kielty (Stand)
Joan As Policewoman (Wylam)
Delines (Gosforth CT)
John Cale (Playhouse)
Hurray For The Riff Raff (Cluny)
Agnes Obel (Playhouse)
Loudon Wainwright & Family (Sage)

Plus Kubix, hopefully Black Deer Festival and End Of The Road.

Also this. If you book on a Saturday, you get a free gig upstairs afterwards.

I love the film We Are The Best. Cheers for this I will try and get to that.

I thought Pip Blom were good that night.

I like Kendrick's first album, went to see him but was disappointed and not heard any more. He's done well for himself. I'm going to have a Kendrick day at weekend :lol:

didn't say pip was bad, just low hummer blew them away for me like.

appreciate the invite but i'm washing me hair that day ;)

Last edited:
Went to see Bryan Adams at the arena last night, invited along with a group of friends, having not listened to much of his stuff. Brilliant voice and guitarist, a lot of the songs a bit bit cheesy like, But crowd was flat. Did covid steal all the electricity from audiences?

Went to see Bryan Adams at the arena last night, invited along with a group of friends, having not listened to much of his stuff. Brilliant voice and guitarist, a lot of the songs a bit bit cheesy like, But crowd was flat. Did covid steal all the electricity from audiences?
Freeda neet in the toon....flat? Toon Toon, black and white army. The party city etc. Zzzzzzzz. That venue does suck the atmosphere out of most gigs though.

It`s been 30 years since I last saw him but I have to say he was excellent last night. His voice was top class. The set was liberally sprinkled with classics and plenty of new stuff too. I wish he`d played "Kids Wanna Rock" at the end though instead of ending with a couple of solo acoustic songs. You thought the crowd was flat?? Strange as they looked pretty lively from where I was and they sand along a LOT.

My chemical romance were fantastic last night although the stadium was a shocking venue .

Definitely want to see them again.
They were unreal mate..absolutely loved it..i definitely want to see them again..i was staying in the hotel attached to the stadium..you wouldn’t believe the queues outside at 9 this morning for tonights show.

Logon or register to see this image

sleep and This is how I disappear were my highlights
I was coming back from the toilets when they were doing ‘I’m not ok’..walking down the steps at the back onto the pitch and seeing the whole stadium bouncing was fantastic..spot on with the two you picked..both immense..great when everyone’s singing along anarl.

Back