Former EDL leader in Sunderland today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Former EDL leader Tommy Robinson is going to be in Sunderland today. No doubt he will be joining the usual lads outside Gatsby's who spout shite before every home game. Everyone be careful around that area today as no doubt things could end up getting a little bit tasty...
Why do the polis allow these meetings when there's a home match always a recipe for trouble

he asked for a lager top in Chaplins last time and the barman said 'sorry we don't do cocktails'

southern pansy

:lol: Always reminds me of when Keith Deller the darts player was deeing an exhibition in our club

All us hard lads on double maxim & whiskey chasers

In walks deller & orders a pint of carling taks a sup you could see him get shocked at the strength gans back to the bar & asks for some lemonade in it we were f***ing howling :lol:

Last edited:

The benefits of a Monkeyhouse education...

Bobby Adamson ·
Monkwearmouth Comprehensive
What i want to know is why have the police allowed these men to walk free?Thay have B N A and mre than anught evidence to prosicute them. So why dony thay? This needs nvestigating by a third party (not the police) as to why the po;ice do not prosicute them.Is this another case of po;ice scared to upset muslims Once again the police are letting us down It seems to me as if their is two laws in this land of ours. One fot them and another law for us We can not allow this to be sweept under the carpet We need ansers and ansers now.Their is no dount in my mind they will do it again and next tome the poor girl might be killed
He bought @Epping 's old keyboard, give the lad a break!

I reckon if you were only asking them you wouldn't have added the 'by any chance'. I think that it became dickish the moment you did.
Is being a Muslim offensive? Far to precious some of you lot for poor wording.

I apologise if I have caused anyone a grievance, it was a genuine question.

No but I stand up for myself when some fat slob thinks it's ok to be aggressive sat behind the safety of a computer. End of the day we all have different views but if you look through the thread you will see I have only responded to aggression
You're a grown man trying to organise a fight on the internet because someone doesn't agree with your opinion on something you know one side of.

I can't get my head around people who literally believe shit they read on the internet especially Facebook.

If this has happened to this girl I genuinely feel for her but their ethnicity shouldn't even come into it, I mean shouting in the streets "all muslims are rapists" is just beyond belief.
I'm still not on Facebook and shit like this makes me think I never will be tbh.

I can't get my head around people who literally believe shit they read on the internet especially Facebook.

If this has happened to this girl I genuinely feel for her but their ethnicity shouldn't even come into it, I mean shouting in the streets "all muslims are rapists" is just beyond belief.

Love them to say that to Anthony Joshua's face.

Does anyone know who the speaker with glasses or the one talking after him is?

Presumably something to do with the EDL.

'Raping our women' that's made me really f***ing angry - I'm not his woman , racist prick

Now now, just because he's not interested in any cases involving white attackers, or the wider problems prosecuting rape cases, or in any form of positive action on behalf of rape victims apart from street demonstrations blaming migrants for the whole thing, no need to suggest he's just exploiting the issue to further his far right agenda

Some people on here are more outraged at Tommy Robinson coming to Sunderland to interview a girl who was gang raped by migrants than they are at the fact she was gang raped by migrants it beggars belief.

It was the same during the London attacks. More outrage at people's comments on twitter than someone being murdered.

It's unfortunate that Tommy Robinson and EDL go hand in hand.

Whats more unfortunate is that folk, because of that connection and because people blanketly label him a Nazi, have no interest in what he has to say and to me thats dangerous. Simply ignoring view points because they might trigger you, don't be so sensitive. Tommy Robinson is a lot of things, but a Nazi is not one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back