Former EDL leader in Sunderland today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also what do you think of this story that hasn't just come out today of Corbyn supporters selling anti British army propaganda and joking about lost limbs?

Im not the type of geezer who thinks one man is representitive of a full party so am not arsed.

Think you'll find its you who offered the physicals mate. Im in town tonight "bitch"

Tommy Robinson on facebook saying there were witness reports of her being dragged and beaten on the street, this true?

Have you read the comments on that article !! :eek:

The benefits of a Monkeyhouse education...

Bobby Adamson ·
Monkwearmouth Comprehensive
What i want to know is why have the police allowed these men to walk free?Thay have B N A and mre than anught evidence to prosicute them. So why dony thay? This needs nvestigating by a third party (not the police) as to why the po;ice do not prosicute them.Is this another case of po;ice scared to upset muslims Once again the police are letting us down It seems to me as if their is two laws in this land of ours. One fot them and another law for us We can not allow this to be sweept under the carpet We need ansers and ansers now.Their is no dount in my mind they will do it again and next tome the poor girl might be killed

The benefits of a Monkeyhouse education...

Bobby Adamson ·
Monkwearmouth Comprehensive
What i want to know is why have the police allowed these men to walk free?Thay have B N A and mre than anught evidence to prosicute them. So why dony thay? This needs nvestigating by a third party (not the police) as to why the po;ice do not prosicute them.Is this another case of po;ice scared to upset muslims Once again the police are letting us down It seems to me as if their is two laws in this land of ours. One fot them and another law for us We can not allow this to be sweept under the carpet We need ansers and ansers now.Their is no dount in my mind they will do it again and next tome the poor girl might be killed

Those police that are so scared of upsetting Muslims they f***ing shot a few of them this week.

I'm aware that we have a sociopathic faction on this board that suffers a brain shutdown at the thought of people who give a fuck about anyone but themselves and struggle with this notion, but no I'm not a Muslim.
Why couldn't you have just said no, rather then give me all that self righteous shite?

It was a geniune question.

CAN I THANK EVERYONE FOR THEIR SUPPORT TODAY ! HANG YOUR HEADS IN SHAME NORTH EAST NATIONALISTS NEVER TURNED UP ???
NICE OF YA NOT TO BOTHER ???
COULD SOMEONE EXPLAIN ???
DON'T BOTHER TALKING X

Sounds like Billy was unhappy with the numbers who turned up. :(

CAN I THANK EVERYONE FOR THEIR SUPPORT TODAY ! HANG YOUR HEADS IN SHAME NORTH EAST NATIONALISTS NEVER TURNED UP ???
NICE OF YA NOT TO BOTHER ???
COULD SOMEONE EXPLAIN ???
DON'T BOTHER TALKING X

Sounds like Billy was unhappy with the numbers who turned up. :(

The demo organiser specifically calls it a nationalist event - and there was @wellyit worried it was going to be hijacked by the far right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back