Forgotten Clothing Emporiums of the North East

To go outside I’ll wear ;

Joggers .
Cargo Pants.
Chinos for a night out.

Jeans are for old men mate, especially Levi’s and Wranglers
Don't wear Levi's or Wranglers. Not sure where you dream up the idea that jeans are for 55+ mind. Chino's can be canny but too tight and you look like a knob. Too baggy and you look like your gran has given you grandads old Greenwoods slacks

Mate your clueless

501’s , Addidas sambas and a Stone island over shirt :lol:
Nope.You are the clown that paid 300 quid for tacky balmain trainers ,aren't you? Talk about clueless. Go well with your chinos? Ha ha ha
Don't wear Levi's or Wranglers. Not sure where you dream up the idea that jeans are for 55+ mind. Chino's can be canny but too tight and you look like a knob. Too baggy and you look like your gran has given you grandads old Greenwoods slacks
Edwin Ed 55's are the boys!

I agree with the last paragraph mind.

Jeans are for old men mate or one of the young clones who Gan to the match with a CP Hat on , with a stone island over shirt and dark blue jeans with Gazelles :lol:

Nope.You are the clown that paid 300 quid for tacky balmain trainers ,aren't you? Talk about clueless. Go well with your chinos? Ha ha ha

Edwin Ed 55's are the boys!
Sure they will have been a lot more than that tbh.

Anyway how’s the samba collection doing :lol:
While wearing a tacky T.shirt with the name emblazoned across the front. A walking advert basically.
Mate I’m 46

I’ve got some Plymouth Argyle and it seems to get up folks noses for some reason

Moda was famous for having the best material for backspins whilst breakdancing! Wasn't one myself, but remember the Barmston Breakin Crew all wearing them, saying it was the shiniest, slippiest material for breakin'.
I got one for Christmas from Mcgurks, still remember going to Tiffanys on a Saturday afternoon with Wayne and other lads from Albany.

I got one for Christmas from Mcgurks, still remember going to Tiffanys on a Saturday afternoon with Wayne and other lads from Albany.
Aye, Albany had a big breakin' mob.Remember a few played for f.c Barmston(older than us,our petes year), and at the end of season do at the club, they were all body popping to 19 by paul hardcastle.Bloody showoffs,taking over the dance floor.

Back