Forest “fan” picking on a Derby supporter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some right bad dicks about like.
I think the lad who's made the video is probably too thick to even realise he's doing anything wrong. What kind of arsehole would think it ok go up to somebody and do that?
If it had been some 6'5" skinhead built like a brick outhouse I doubt he'd have done it.

Some right bad dicks about like.
I think the lad who's made the video is probably too thick to even realise he's doing anything wrong. What kind of arsehole would think it ok go up to somebody and do that?
If it had been some 6'5" skinhead built like a brick outhouse I doubt he'd have done it.

Of course he wouldn’t. It’s precisely because he’s seen that the poor lad is vulnerable that he’s gone and done it. Absolute scum.

It really does make you despair. Fortunately there are more decent people than arseholes in this world as the response has shown.

It really does make you despair. Fortunately there are more decent people than arseholes in this world as the response has shown.

Absolutely right mate, there are many more decent people ..... it's just that the idiots stand out because they shout louder.

The human race is basically wonderful but flawed in my experience, all we can do is our best.

Someone will recognise the worthless bastards voice, I wouldn’t be surprised if he already had a black eye. I wouldn’t hesitate in knocking his top set out.

The police are apparently treating this as a hate crime which is overblown, and laughable, I'm sure they have better things to do. The bully should just have a good smack in the face tbh.

On your own there marra!

You say that but 15 years ago you and many on here would have been laughing at it and all the idiot would have gotten was a thumping by the kids parents.

No seriously, you're on your own!

The police are apparently treating this as a hate crime which is overblown, and laughable, I'm sure they have better things to do. The bully should just have a good smack in the face tbh.
Errrmmm. Think you should think about what you type before putting your do gets into action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back