For the Mask Debaters

And it's usually the COPD non mask wearers that are in and out for a fag every 15minutes.
It should be law that if you say you can't wear a mask, you should have to wear a visor.

Exactly. Have to say I do genuinely feel for the people who do have serious conditions and can’t wear them...but the prevalence of asthma in England is 6% and COPD 2%, with plenty of crossover there, and many of those people, as attested to on here, can and do wear a mask.

I was there yesterday and can't recall seeing anyone without one. Didn't spend long there but I was surprised at the level of mask wearing.
The virtue signalling brigade are determined for this to be the case and will happily make stuff up to stick the boot in to the general population.
I would say based on my observations (since it became mandatory in July) that 95-99% of people wear masks in every single place they are required to.

They should be legally required with no self exceptions, I agree. Unless you have a very serious health problem, the kind you could easily get a letter from a consultant or GP to verify, you should have to wear one.

I have seen (and challenged) people not wearing a mask and it’s always the same, they’ve always got asthma or COPD. They can’t breathe with a mask on.

Nowt but selfish liars.
you have no right to challenge anyone with a hidden disability - should be ashamed of yourself

Everyone should have to where required with no exemptions or people with exemptions should stay away from places they have to wear masks.
I have just posted this same thing on another thread. My daughter has severe learning disabilities and is mentally like a toddler, she has to come everywhere with me but won't keep a mask on for one second. She is mentally like a toddler and doesn't understand what they are for. I am a single Mam with no one else to look after her so she has no choice but to come with me wherever I go. I can't just make her 'stay away' from places where masks need to be worn.

Last edited:
Can I challenge you on why you didn’t respond to my questions from yesterday? You seem to want to avoid these questions.

The reply I need to give will require me to sit down, read your rebuttal thoroughly and formulate a counter argument. Not something I can easily do on my phone when I’ll need to refer to the COVID dashboard.
you have no right to challenge anyone with a hidden disability - should be ashamed of yourself

Nonsense. Please don’t bother me with your worthless opinions. You are nothing but an attention seeking loser, desperate for controversy and attention.

Last edited:
The reply I need to give will require me to sit down, read your rebuttal thoroughly and formulate a counter argument. Not something I can easily do on my phone when I’ll need to refer to the COVID dashboard.
Ok fair enough - I genuinely look forward to reading it.
I note from the above that you have already decided you will be making a ‘counter argument’, prior to sitting down with the data or thoroughly reading the questions raised. 😉

Ok fair enough - I genuinely look forward to reading it.
I note from the above that you have already decided you will be making a ‘counter argument’, prior to sitting down with the data or thoroughly reading the questions raised. 😉

Because I’ve already read the post and check the dashboard and other data every day. I know what my counter argument is, I just haven’t written it yet!

I’ve honestly never come across a more looney filled forum than this place. First sodding page and a certain someone already ignores the op and goes on the attack with another poster about “anxiety”. Fuck right off. Anyways love the video, well done to the individual who created it.

Last edited:
So you've given people extra anxiety then by being nosy.
I had a breakdown due to acute anxiety about ten years ago. First thing I learned in recovery and have since helped others put into pra rice is that if you experience anxiety and want to participate in society you risk assess. Going out to the shops is a big risk because there are so many factors outside of your control so you either accept that and prepare accordingly, or you get others to go for you.

Not sure a visor does much good. It would channel any droplets down and then outwards.
You might be right ,but it will make them wear something, because these ebay mask exemption badges are just a piss take, and selfish liars are wearing them so as to get away with following rules.
One or two of these I've seen look like Morrisons clubcards.
A person with a genuine disability should have an official exemption card.

Back