For the bird watchers amongst us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rescued 2 day old ducklings this year that had fallen into the cattle grid and couldnt get out. Mother was long gone. Set up some heat lamps and reared them, taking great care not to imprint onto them, until they were able to be released back into the wild. They flew off and returned about half an hour later and started kicking about with my domesticated ducks. Eventually they buggered off with 12 ducks of their own kind. They still pop back now and again if the weather is bad for a bit of grub.
Class.:D

Bit like on cartoons when someone is leggings it from a swarm of Bees. They run in the house and lock the door and the swarm make themselves into a key and pile in.
That was beautiful as fuck. Would love to see it in real life.

Rescued 2 day old ducklings this year that had fallen into the cattle grid and couldnt get out. Mother was long gone. Set up some heat lamps and reared them, taking great care not to imprint onto them, until they were able to be released back into the wild. They flew off and returned about half an hour later and started kicking about with my domesticated ducks. Eventually they buggered off with 12 ducks of their own kind. They still pop back now and again if the weather is bad for a bit of grub.

The in laws live near Barnes Park. Once a year for the past three a squad of little ducks end up in the street (must be born in a garden in the street) going off it trying to get to the park. Father in law put them all in a box and walked them round to the park with the mam trooping behind him shouting her heed off. Class watching their release at the edge of the pond. Proper duck party :cool:

The in laws live near Barnes Park. Once a year for the past three a squad of little ducks end up in the street (must be born in a garden in the street) going off it trying to get to the park. Father in law put them all in a box and walked them round to the park with the mam trooping behind him shouting her heed off. Class watching their release at the edge of the pond. Proper duck party :cool:
Reminds me of the Crows that live in the big tree in front of my house and I heard them going off it at the back. Their young'un had some how got wedged down the side of my wheelie bin.It was beautiful as fuck.
I picked it up and walked around the front to put it under the tree and the parents were dive bombing me like fuck that got my adrenaline going like fuck, it was a topper experience.

Mam trying to snaffle her bairns bait.

Reminds me of the Crows that live in the big tree in front of my house and I heard them going off it at the back. Their young'un had some how got wedged down the side of my wheelie bin.It was beautiful as fuck.
I picked it up and walked around the front to put it under the tree and the parents were dive bombing me like fuck that got my adrenaline going like fuck, it was a topper experience.

:lol:

Showing off about the beauty of your wheelie bin, how shallow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back