For the bird watchers amongst us

Status
Not open for further replies.

dangermows

Striker
Winter watch live on BBC2 at 8pm showing "a stunning starling spectacle".

Sounds shite to me like but I'm sure some will be into it.

No problem.

Winter watch live on BBC2 at 8pm showing "a stunning starling spectacle".

Sounds shite to me like but I'm sure some will be into it.

No problem.
There's nowt the matter with these programmes but they miss the point of the actual pleasure of seeing something in the natural world that just sticks in your own head. I went to put some rubbish out the other week and there was a Robin sitting on the wall. I watched it for a while and then went to put the rubbish in the bin and by the time I got there it was standing on the lid. Cheeky bastard but made my day.

There's nowt the matter with these programmes but they miss the point of the actual pleasure of seeing something in the natural world that just sticks in your own head. I went to put some rubbish out the other week and there was a Robin sitting on the wall. I watched it for a while and then went to put the rubbish in the bin and by the time I got there it was standing on the lid. Cheeky bastard but made my day.

:cool::lol:

I know what you mean like.

Seeing birds in my garden is one of life's great pleasure for me.:)

I took an injured woodpecker to the vets a few months back, it seemed to be in an altercation with a crow and was lying on the ground. They rang me back to say he was okay and to come and collect him. And when I released him I felt so emotional it was ridiculous, but great to see.
Blimey, you would almost think you were a lass.

You lot are behaving like an absolute shower.
I'm on about real birds, the one's that fly. I talk to them.:)

I took an injured woodpecker to the vets a few months back, it seemed to be in an altercation with a crow and was lying on the ground. They rang me back to say he was okay and to come and collect him. And when I released him I felt so emotional it was ridiculous, but great to see.
:D

Ah, bugger, didn't see this thread and started a cunningly named Winterwatch thread.
I was just going to tell you. :lol: I can only watch it after my sister tells me 'it's okay, nothing died' as I just get too upset. Nature in the raw and all that.

Fantastic Stan, well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back