Footballers Who Are/Were Tossers

On the night of 9/11 he and a few Chelsea players got p1ssed up at a bowling alley not far from Heathrow, this bowling alley was letting American tourists hang around there as the airports were packed
Terry be proceeded to take the p1ss out of these said tourists , urinate on the floor and then puke everywhere
He is also a racist who was caught parking in disabled spaces who was also caught trying to sell his Wembley box seats for big money when he was made captain of England for 10k a time
Your right he isn’t a T0sser he is a c****
Frank lampard was there too..
The forum 🤡 Strikes again @robbied1
First thing you do when you wake up is log on here and think of me, weirdo.

Last edited:
Anthony Stokes seems like a right bellend
Back in the day out lass's brother was over from Northern Ireland and was over the moon to see Stokes and Ian Harte in the Glass Spider. Stokes at least had a quick handshake and said hello, Harte just kept walking. Her brother will never forget being blanked :lol:

Mind, Stokes has done plenty since that surpasses the threshold for being a bellend.

Dean Gordon was hard work the one and only time I met him. He might have just been having a bad day but we played five a side against him and he kept throwing himself on the floor shouting for free kicks. Didn't let up saying he was just cleverer than everyone else when he got pulled up on it, then had an argument with one of the lads after. Was just a one off friendly game!

Back in the day out lass's brother was over from Northern Ireland and was over the moon to see Stokes and Ian Harte in the Glass Spider. Stokes at least had a quick handshake and said hello, Harte just kept walking. Her brother will never forget being blanked :lol:

Mind, Stokes has done plenty since that surpasses the threshold for being a bellend.

Dean Gordon was hard work the one and only time I met him. He might have just been having a bad day but we played five a side against him and he kept throwing himself on the floor shouting for free kicks. Didn't let up saying he was just cleverer than everyone else when he got pulled up on it, then had an argument with one of the lads after. Was just a one off friendly game!
I had a similar experience with Harte. I worked in a pub in Wetherby when Bridges and Harte were at Leeds.
They came in on a random week night. Bridges was pure class, he played killer all night on the pool table with my brother and his pals. Proper one of the lads.
Harte on the other hand just sat there with a face on waiting for people to come up to him. Harte asked my mates brother to buy him a drink. He just joined the army and hated football and footballers and he told Harte to fuck off.
Can see how Harte became an agent. Seems a natural career for him

Should have cleaned him out, if someone's trying that shit at least give them something to really cry about.

I'm just saying it's happened loads? Within loads of communities people have shagged other peoples ex birds/boyfriends, I've never known it not to exist. People think Bridge was still woth the lass he wasn't

Just because it happens loads, doesn't make ok. It's an absolute twats trick going behind a mates back like that.

I see Lee Hughes has popped up a couple of times.

I'm not in anyway defending him, what he did was both cowardly and despicable.

He is, and remains a decent lad, who was let down badly by the hangers on, who got their claws into a young millionaire.

Back