Footballers Who Are/Were Tossers

Is John Terry really a tosser though or are you just another lazy football fan who believes what he's told to believe .
He shagged his mates ex girlfriend, have you seen her? I would have done the same if I'm honest
Haway man Robbie ffs. :lol:
I'm just saying it's happened loads? Within loads of communities people have shagged other peoples ex birds/boyfriends, I've never known it not to exist. People think Bridge was still woth the lass he wasn't

John Terry was still with his wife though. Blokes a kernt.
Phil Gray was a bit of a knob out on the lash

So was Mickey.

Last edited:
Is John Terry really a tosser though or are you just another lazy football fan who believes what he's told to believe .
He shagged his mates ex girlfriend, have you seen her? I would have done the same if I'm honest
On the night of 9/11 he and a few Chelsea players got p1ssed up at a bowling alley not far from Heathrow, this bowling alley was letting American tourists hang around there as the airports were packed
Terry be proceeded to take the p1ss out of these said tourists , urinate on the floor and then puke everywhere
He is also a racist who was caught parking in disabled spaces who was also caught trying to sell his Wembley box seats for big money when he was made captain of England for 10k a time
Your right he isn’t a T0sser he is a c****

Back