Footballers Who Are/Were Tossers

It won’t be popular on here, but the staff at Dundee FC weren’t to fond of Darren Williams. I was doing a bit of work at Dundee FC in 2010 and the office manager told me if there were any players I wanted to meet then she would see what she could do. I said Dazza and all the office girls looked at me like I’d just insulted them, said they didn’t like him and he was entitled and wouldn’t let me meet him.

It won’t be popular on here, but the staff at Dundee FC weren’t to fond of Darren Williams. I was doing a bit of work at Dundee FC in 2010 and the office manager told me if there were any players I wanted to meet then she would see what she could do. I said Dazza and all the office girls looked at me like I’d just insulted them, said they didn’t like him and he was entitled and wouldn’t let me meet him.
That's quite a shock for me like . Few years ago I started writing a football blog, and I so happend to message Darren if he'd be up for interviewing for my blog. (bear in mind we had like 50-100 views a week or something) Darren went out of his way to reply to every question and went into detail. Bumped into him a couple of years ago and he actually remembered me :lol:

Back