Football Manager 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top of the league by 5 points in Jan, and the board are only giving me a rating of a b. Theyre unhappy about getting knocked out the FA Cup.
Got some young striker/winger on loan from lyon who is banging them in for me. Keeping Wyke and grigg out the team.
Got costel pants on loan from forest who is doing well in goal. Willis, power and dobson are playing class.

first season?

Coventry are second. I can't remember who are 3rd. Semenyo is a beast for me upfront and Dobson and Bailey Wright have both been great as well.
Started my save before the update, so don't have Semenyo and Bailey Wright.

Tried to sign the lad I've got on loan but lyon are having none of it.

And gooch wants to Nash off to play for colombus crew

Started my save before the update, so don't have Semenyo and Bailey Wright.

Tried to sign the lad I've got on loan but lyon are having none of it.

And gooch wants to Nash off to play for colombus crew

I started a new save because I got sacked in my fourth season with the lads. Couldn't get us out of the championship.

Think I’ll start a new SAFC save now that the January update is on... Scowen looks very good for L1 level and Semenyo should do well.

Just got the game a few days ago, started to walk the league already - P16, W13, D3, L0 with a 7 point gap.

B rating because Stewy’s raging after selling Grigg for 800K and drawing with Tranmere 1-1 😂

how long until he sells the club? Won’t back me with any youngsters I want to buy

Think I’ll start a new SAFC save now that the January update is on... Scowen looks very good for L1 level and Semenyo should do well.

Semenyo is class. I'm not getting much out of Scowen though
Just got the game a few days ago, started to walk the league already - P16, W13, D3, L0 with a 7 point gap.

B rating because Stewy’s raging after selling Grigg for 800K and drawing with Tranmere 1-1 😂

how long until he sells the club? Won’t back me with any youngsters I want to buy

We had new owners by the end of October in my save. They haven't gave me any extra transfer funds like.

Last edited:
Started a new game with the mighty Edinburgh City the other week, the plan is to make the SPL the number one league in the world eventually :lol:

Going pretty nicely so far, three promotions on the bounce and sitting 3rd in the SPL half way through the season. The lower leagues are usually okay just to blast through like this as you can often get players on loan well above the level you’re actually at. Last season I got a 17 year old AMC regen from Celtic with 5* ability and who was already good enough for the SPL - renewed his loan for a second season obviously!

Sunderland are bottom of the championship after taking two seasons to get promoted. Parkinson didn’t even last till Christmas in the first season, and was replaced with Grayson ffs. Think he was sacked second season and was replaced with Alex Neil who’s just been given the boot as well.

Started a new game with the mighty Edinburgh City the other week, the plan is to make the SPL the number one league in the world eventually :lol:

Going pretty nicely so far, three promotions on the bounce and sitting 3rd in the SPL half way through the season. The lower leagues are usually okay just to blast through like this as you can often get players on loan well above the level you’re actually at. Last season I got a 17 year old AMC regen from Celtic with 5* ability and who was already good enough for the SPL - renewed his loan for a second season obviously!

Sunderland are bottom of the championship after taking two seasons to get promoted. Parkinson didn’t even last till Christmas in the first season, and was replaced with Grayson ffs. Think he was sacked second season and was replaced with Alex Neil who’s just been given the boot as well.

When I don't choose the lads they seem to go through managers like they do in real life. Every time I check in on them someone new is in charge and they're invariably bouncing about in League One or bottom of The Championship. It's almost as bad real life!

Finished 3rd in our first season in the SPL. Only ended up 6 and 8 points away from Rangers and Celtic at the top, so hopefully shouldn't be long before we can break into the top 2 and the Champions League.

As far as I can tell there's no limit on loans in Scotland from teams in other countries, which means I'm spending the summer picking up some of the best young talent in the Premier League. Shame work permits mean I can't get anyone who isn't from the British Isles otherwise we'd be laughing.

Sunderland unsurprisingly were relegated back to League 1, winning 6 games all season. They replaced Alex Neil with someone I'd never heard of, and he was gone before the season even ended. Don't think they've found a new manager yet, but I fully expect to see them bounce between L1 and the Champo for the next 50 years or so :lol:

I noticed it was updated and didn't know if it would work on existing saves

Things like one on one conversations had been tweaked

Yeah it will be mate. Can't say I've noticed a massive difference when watching my hilights but I'm definitely scoring more goals now.

Yeah it will be mate. Can't say I've noticed a massive difference when watching my hilights but I'm definitely scoring more goals now.
Nice one, I didn't want to start a new game as I'm about to go up with the lads
I've started pretty well in the championship, won my first 5, I've only spent 900k since I started

Ben sheaf seems like he could be broken on my game, 5 games 6 goals and motm every game from centre midfield

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back