CB- Ball Playing Defender- defend
CB- Ball Playing Defender- defend
RM- Winger- support
LM- Winger- support
RCM- Box to Box Midfielder- support
LCM- Deep Lying Playmaker- support
ST- Advanced forward
ST- Advanced Forward

General tactic is to get the ball in behind quickly for the two advanced forwards to run on to. Fullbacks are also very high and there is a high press. Pace is very important for the fullbacks, wingers and strikers.
Cheers. Lot of Support in there where mine have been Attacking. Seemed reckless for the Championship and Hume's always getting caught out but SD seems to be demanding that I attack where possible.

Cheers. Lot of Support in there where mine have been Attacking. Seemed reckless for the Championship and Hume's always getting caught out but SD seems to be demanding that I attack where possible.

Hume went to Brescia on mine. I didn’t rate him anyway. Brandon Williams on loan from Man U has been great

Lots of FM names gone this window

Haaland
Palacios
Trincao
Berge
Olmo

Not sure I'd want the winter update or not

Crap first season in the championship. Tried to bring in loads of young uns for the first team but think I've tried do use too many at once.

Started again as us, came from nowhere to win the league with a good run. Was on the verge of the sack october/november
None of my players played particularly well, not holding out much hope for the championship

Keep trying to start games and do f***ing shite so have to quit. Been Sunderland, Chesterfield and 1860 Munich recently. In all of the games I've spent ages on transfers and improving the back room staff set up, then started canny before suddenly going on losing runs of 5-10 games, at which point I decide the game is a twat and fuck it off. Tried gegenpress, route one, had 5 at the back, 442, makes no difference. Arsehole of a game!

Ten games in with Sunderland and siting top on goal difference. The only transfer business was Lewis Morgan on a season long loan and picked up Ross Wallace on a one year deal. Grigg has been dropped as he’s been terrible, Charlie Wyke is currently doing a decent job but I’m relying far too much on McGeady and Maguire to get the goals. Playing a 4-2-3-1 wide, control possession with a positive mentality. McGeady as an inside forward plays very well. I’ve got Morgan on the bench to bring on for the last 30 mins when McGeady seems to fade away. I need a striker desperately.

Finally be getting a new laptop this week and absolutely buzzing to start my first new save since FM 18.

Where's the best place for graphic packs these days? Can't bear not having all the badges, kits and player photos. Feels like half a game.

Finally be getting a new laptop this week and absolutely buzzing to start my first new save since FM 18.

Where's the best place for graphic packs these days? Can't bear not having all the badges, kits and player photos. Feels like half a game.
Can get a decent one through the steam workshop, can't recall the name of it off the top of my head though.

Try fmscout also

Just did the Carabao Cup and Europa Cup double. Bloody chuffed, never seem to win anything on this game. Do well to a stage then go no further. Not this time! End of the 2028/29 season was glorious for the lads!

Luke O'Nein has handed in a transfer request because I wont play him in his preferred position and role but I can't f***ing find out what that position is

Started a new game the other day with Sunderland after getting sacked in my fourth season on my other save. The new save is on the latest update so has our January transfers etc. It is October the 19th in my first season and I have a new owner. A consortium led by Simon Corney has taken over the club. They are considering whether I can keep my job or not with the rumour being they want to replace me with Simon f***ing Grayson.

Top of the league by 5 points in Jan, and the board are only giving me a rating of a b. Theyre unhappy about getting knocked out the FA Cup.
Got some young striker/winger on loan from lyon who is banging them in for me. Keeping Wyke and grigg out the team.
Got costel pants on loan from forest who is doing well in goal. Willis, power and dobson are playing class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back