Football Manager 2018

I've tweeted Miles Jacobson saying i thought they'd have realised their error from last year and fixed it. He's replied "it wasn't done in error nor do we think it is an error".

Oh okay I thought it was a beta thing. I don't know why they would remove it..

Oh okay I thought it was a beta thing. I don't know why they would remove it..

was the same last year and i thought it was total shit. Was praying they'd give us an option this year. Ruins the visual aspect of the game for me. They can shove their extra uber sports scientist or their left inverted wing-forward role that they've just plucked out of thin air up their arse.

Didn't play it too much yesterday but at the end of August I'm 3rd in the Championship with 10 points from 12 although I did get knocked out of the Carabao Cup by Blackpool on penalties. Embleton has been class when played behind Grabban

The match engine is doing my head in.
The amount of long shots being attempted is insane. Started an unemployed save and got the Darlington job, not doing too bad - top of the league after about 12 games.

In most games it goes like this:
Half time: We’ve had no shots of any type
50 minutes: Team starts lamping it from miles out (one game we had three shots from Just outside the Centre circle)
75 minutes: First shot from inside the penalty area - Usually a goal
Full Time: 1-0 win - 9 shots - 1 on target - 8 shots off target from outside the box

The couple of games I’ve lost are usually a shitty 1-0 where I’ve got 7/8 shots with none on target.

Got to love the £12m budget you start off with the lads :lol:

Signings so far

Vegard Forren - £600k from Molde
Mikkel Duelund - £1.5m from FC Midtjylland
Adam Maher - £1.3m from PSV
Shani Tarashaj - 3.2m (rising to £4.6m) from Everton

Tried to get Calvert Lewin in on loan but he chose Wolves instead going to bin off Grabban and sign Giuseppe Rossi on a free once he’s fit

Bought this yesterday but only spent a couple of hours looking at the new features.
Haven't signed anyone yet as it took me ages to work out how to view transfer listed players :rolleyes:

£12m to spend though :eek:
Already totally unrealistic

Peterborough’s highly rated teenager Leonardo da Silva Lopes might be worth a look at as could Marcus Maddison for cheap good signings

Got to love the £12m budget you start off with the lads :lol:

Signings so far

Vegard Forren - £600k from Molde
Mikkel Duelund - £1.5m from FC Midtjylland
Adam Maher - £1.3m from PSV
Shani Tarashaj - 3.2m (rising to £4.6m) from Everton

Tried to get Calvert Lewin in on loan but he chose Wolves instead going to bin off Grabban and sign Giuseppe Rossi on a free once he’s fit

How did you find them?

Ive really struggled finding players so far. Once promoted it was all a bit of a rush to try and find players remotely suitable.

IIrc the last couple have started unrealistically. Like the fact that I sold Cattermole for 9m, Rodwell for 4 etc.

Back