Football fan banned from matches until 2026

I'm fairly sure there will be more to this than we can see at the moment, and as has been mentioned her twitter feed that she deleted was a right mess of questionable views.
We've been through this already, because people are so up in arms about trans people that's the thing they're focusing on. Even though there's literal proof she's done much more than voice a 'opinion"

If you act like a dickhead in a pub the landlord has the right to bar you. People go on about free speech and rights. She can voice those opinions just like nufc have the right to ban her
Yep, the words have been misinterpreted over time. The sort of people who bang on about freedoms and democracy, generally are the type who drop litter, swear in public and sing and dance on tables on trains etc, fookin dickheads, who believe their great grandad fought in both wars so they could engage in activities like that, pissing others off in the process.

Yep, the words have been misinterpreted over time. The sort of people who bang on about freedoms and democracy, generally are the type who drop litter, swear in public and sing and dance on tables on trains etc, fookin dickheads, who believe their great grandad fought in both wars so they could engage in activities like that, pissing others off in the process.
Honestly I'm fine with different peoples views within reason. I've got some right wing mates who don't particularly agree the LGBT community. And while I disagree. It's their opinion they still respect the lives of those people . What Linzi is doing or has done is much more than that.
If it was just as something as simple as an opinion, why go to the absolute nipples on Gb news who think like that episode in the Simpsons where homer thinks Bart will "catch the gay". It's ridiculous

If you act like a dickhead in a pub the landlord has the right to bar you. People go on about free speech and rights. She can voice those opinions just like nufc have the right to ban her
They don't have the right to ban her for expressing legally held beliefs that are protected under the Equality Act. NUFC are a service provider and as such are covered by the Act.

And with this post she's lost argument and any good will. Those two tossers couldn't give a shite

She's lost the argument already when after bragging about gay bars she's been to Saudi
When Farage mentioned how awful the rights are over there. She agreed
:lol: :lol:
They don't have the right to ban her for expressing legally held beliefs that are protected under the Equality Act. NUFC are a service provider and as such are covered by the Act.
So it's fine she's said all trans people are paedophiles/rapists?
Or they should be killed by XL Bullies?
She's also called them ***** as well. Where do you draw the line here then?

Last edited:
Can you tell a predatory anyone from a non predatory anyone though? If you can’t, then this is an issue with sexual predators not with any subset of them.
About 99%of sexual assaults and rapes are carried out by men. That pattern doesn't change because a man identifies as the opposite sex. Are we supposed to tell who are the non-predatory trans people, and who aren't? How?
She's lost the argument already when after bragging about gay bars she's been to Saudi
When Farage mentioned how awful the rights are over there. She agreed

So it's fine she's said all trans people are paedophiles/rapists?
Or they should be killed by XL Bullies?
She's also called them ***** as well. Where do you draw the line here then?
She didn't say they were all paedophiles. I think the phrase she used was she was sick of 'trans nonces' - so the nonces who are trans, not all of them. Insulting people isn't against the law, unless they're insulted on the basis of a protected characteristic, in which case it's a hate crime thge police decided in this case that it wasn't, and they were correct.

Last edited:
About 99%of sexual assaults and rapes are carried out by men. That pattern doesn't change because a man identifies as the opposite sex. Are we supposed to tell who are the non-predatory trans people, and who aren't? How?

She didn't say they were all paedophiles. I think the phrase she used was she was sick of 'trans nonces' - so the nonces who are trans, not all of them. Insulting people isn't against the law, unless they're insulted on the basis of a protected characteristic, in which case it's a hate crime thge police decided in this case that it wasn't, and they were correct.
And you're fine with her suggesting trans ideology is based off Nazis? Because that's treading dangerous ground no?

And you're fine with her suggesting trans ideology is based off Nazis? Because that's treading dangerous ground no?
Is it illegal-no, can you say that, yes. Doesn't matter if your feeble little mind is offended by words, until she's incited violence, racism etc she/we have a right to express an opinion.
I bet you'll be over people getting bank accounts closed, or prevented from finding work for some innocuous comment...until it happens to you.

Is it illegal-no, can you say that, yes. Doesn't matter if your feeble little mind is offended by words, until she's incited violence, racism etc she/we have a right to express an opinion.
I bet you'll be over people getting bank accounts closed, or prevented from finding work for some innocuous comment...until it happens to you.
Can you get repercussions for saying it? Yes.
Clubs have and can ban you from their stadiums if you break their terms and conditions. Which she did

This forum is so hellbent on wanting fans lynched if they death mock (which remember its their right to do free speech blach blah and if you get offended you're feeble minded right?) a person or disaster on social media
It's the same exact thing. That lad who took the piss out of Gary speed after the derby if the club found out who he was would 100% ban him from the ground.
Sorry it's difficult for some people to understand

Issues:

1. A woman expresses not just lawful views, not just views which are an acceptable part of public discourse but views which are expressing a legally protected belief. But she is still banned and spied on. Seems like a case of illegal discrimination on basis of protected belief

2. Despite the lawfulness and legal protection of her beliefs, police haul her in for questioning before taking 2 hours to decide no law was broken. In complaints about online content they get people in for questioning (often arresting and seizing phones) and THEN examine whether the messages broke any law. Can they not do a preliminary assessment of whether a law may have been broken BEFORE hauling people in? I wish someone would challenge the legality, because it seems disproportionate under Art 10(2) HRA

3. I said before that there seems to be heavy handedness when it comes to legal action against football fans for their chants and online expression

4. There is an irony in that a few of the people here who are cheering this on have posted content which could be 'hate incidents'* (though prob not hate *crime*). How would they feel if they were spied on and banned as a result? I also (I think, but am tired) saw misgendering. Well, Labour plan to make that a hate *crime* so not only could you be spied on and banned, you could be convicted, in future for that

This is why I wish people would look beyond who she supports. It affects us all and will get worse under Dorries' Online Harms Act now coming into law, and when Labour implement their plans.

It affects us all, it is just that some don't realise it yet.
Point 2… she was spoken to at her home for 25 minutes. Hardly hauled in for questioning.

Can you get repercussions for saying it? Yes.
Clubs have and can ban you from their stadiums if you break their terms and conditions. Which she did

This forum is so hellbent on wanting fans lynched if they death mock (which remember its their right to do free speech blach blah and if you get offended you're feeble minded right?) a person or disaster on social media
It's the same exact thing. That lad who took the piss out of Gary speed after the derby if the club found out who he was would 100% ban him from the ground.
Sorry it's difficult for some people to understand
Death chanting, tragedy abuse etc is a criminal offence (section 4a public order offence). She has committed no criminal offence.

Back