Football fan banned from matches until 2026

'I won't even come down here and drink anymore...I can't even bring myself to do that, every time I come round here now I'm just sick to my stomach.'

Any skunk with morals would feel the same. Odd with her being gay that it's because she's banned and not because of heinous owners who would have her killed.

'I won't even come down here and drink anymore...I can't even bring myself to do that, every time I come round here now I'm just sick to my stomach.'

Any skunk with morals would feel the same. Odd with her being gay that it's because she's banned and not because of heinous owners who would have her killed.
Used to be one on Facebook Darren grimes possibly. Gay as the day is long. Used to bang on about this that and other with some very valid points
Some utter horseshite too mind. But when asked about his thoughts on the regime taking over his beloved Newcastle- oh thatโ€™s nothing to do with me. Point being theyโ€™ll all sell all morals and the like to be successful until it goes against them as an individual. Then when that happens theyโ€™ll get cast aside by the rest. Really great people they are

Back