Football fan banned from matches until 2026

While I don't know the full story...like who does?
If the police say she's done nowt illegal, then surely that's that and enough. No further questions needed.
So F@ck (again) the Mags and their Saudi bigotry.

Death chanting, tragedy abuse etc is a criminal offence (section 4a public order offence). She has committed no criminal offence.
That's not the argument here. Please look at the terms and conditions of your season ticket/membership. It'll say if you breach it they'll revoke it or similar things. I never said her her arrested. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of this forum

That's not the argument here. Please look at the terms and conditions of your season ticket/membership. It'll say if you breach it they'll revoke it or similar things. I never said her her arrested. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of this forum
Can’t really see anything in;

14. Cancellation & Withdrawal of Season Ticket

From the club site. That was only a quick scan mind.

Her biggest error of judgement is making her offline identity known from her social media account.

Can’t really see anything in;

14. Cancellation & Withdrawal of Season Ticket

From the club site. That was only a quick scan mind.

Her biggest error of judgement is making her offline identity known from her social media account.
I suppose each club is different but I'm pretty sure when I got my season ticket, the terms and conditions were a bit more complex than that

And yes that's probably her downfall in all this

And you're fine with her suggesting trans ideology is based off Nazis? Because that's treading dangerous ground no?

Morals aside, it is a legal and valid opinion to hold. The Archbishop of Poland has said the same in public speeches and he's a lot more prominent than Linzi! Before you jump on me, I don't agree with that view and I don't call anyone Nazis.

This is where it gets interesting for me though.

Part 1: Germany was at the forefront of transgenders pre-WWII. The Institute of Sexology did a lot of work with people including gays and trans. Then Hitler got into power. The Nazi's were anti-gay and anti-trans. The institute library was hauled out into a square in Berlin and all the books were burned, along with other books that were against Nazi ideology. The gays and trans were rounded up and sent to concentration camps.

Part 2: While in the concentration camps, the gays and trans were subjected to medical experiments by the Nazi's which included castration and other sex based procedures. This was research into forced sterilisation for the disabled, gays and anyone else who didn't fit into the master race ideology.

The idea that trans ideology is based off Nazi's refers to part 2, where the forced castration is likened to the genital surgery that some trans choose to go through and disapproval of places like Mermaids that have encouraged children to have sex based medical procedures when they are not mature enough to make those kind of decisions.

On the flip side, the TRA's believe part 1 and therefore think people like Linzi are Nazi's because they believe she is trying to silence them in the way that the Nazi's did.

So you've got both sides of the argument calling each other Nazis!

If you go to Berlin, there's a memorial at the book burning site called the Empty Library and a monument for homosexuals murdered in the holocaust in one of the parks. I found both very moving.

NUFC and St James park are service providers - they're covered by the Equality Act. You can't discriminate against people based on protected characteristics; philosophical and religious belief is a PC - they discriminated against her for having legally held opinions that are worthy of respect in a democratic society.

Having a woof time of it :lol:

Premier league over the top in watching her walk her dog (before it escaped to heaven) but she’s fkn awful, also being economical with the truth she wasn’t banned for her ‘views on biology’ she posted numerous tweets calling trans people all kinds and being abusive, now whether that’s enough to get you banned is open for debate however she should have been honest as to the reasons for the ban.
If you’re not sure which side to be on she has Joey Barton, Steve Wraith, Nigel Farage and pretty much every wrong un you can think of fighting her corner.

Back