Football Chairman Lite

Status
Not open for further replies.

no you dont, im doing fine without it

No. 560k I'm letting the manager have any player he wants. Massive squad. Player ratings just keep going up and up. Managers are getting time, 4/5 seasons then the next manager has better stats than that. Training 64 youth 62 it's 2023 with only one promotion. Come on, it's not FM ffs they just want you to buy more and more 'investment' man.

No. 560k I'm letting the manager have any player he wants. Massive squad. Player ratings just keep going up and up. Managers are getting time, 4/5 seasons then the next manager has better stats than that. Training 64 youth 62 it's 2023 with only one promotion. Come on, it's not FM ffs they just want you to buy more and more 'investment' man.

There's your problem. You don't have to buy the players. Try and get free transfers and off load a few ;)

There's your problem. You don't have to buy the players. Try and get free transfers and off load a few ;)

Aye, I'm only about 5 or 6 seasons in and have had 2 promotions (well 3 really but there was a relegation in there as well, I'm now in non league A). I don't think you need to buy money from the developers if you're sensible.
I tend to say no to most transfers, often the manager tries to spend £15k or so (bad when you've only got about £22k in the bank at the time) on a striker who would be your 5th best, at that point I tell him to bugger off. Eventually he tends to come up with a free transfer who is just as good/ better.

Also I tend to turn most bids down unless they're well above the players value. By being careful who you sign/ sell and by not sacking the manager all the time you can quite easily get a good profit going and spend it on upgrading training and youth development. I think now my team is 55 rating, my training is 62 and youth team is 59, stadium has been upgraded and now holds 1,400 or so and I'm still in healthy profit. Every away game I lose about £5k due to wages etc but for home games I make about £9k profit so overall we're doing canny.

Manager gets annoyed that I refuse most of his signing requests but by now we often get youths coming through for £30 a week who are better than our best players in their position and the training means we can get players in who are decent, give them a long contract and they develop a lot. Obviously all of these games want you to spend real money but you can do it (and enjoy it and probably be successful) without it.

You bastards have killed my game.

In non-league A for three year, one half arsed challenge and to lower mid finishes. £200k in the bank. First team all 50-55 rates, 2 subs for each position 45-50. Read about strength in depth so bought any 50+ the shitehawk of a manager waived under my nose.

Absolutely pissing money out every week. Will be in debt by the end of season if I don't go up.

Currently 10th after 20 games.

Bastards.

Ah well, was good while it lasted. Just won the prem two years in a row with Awooga FC and, as mentioned, the game suffers from not having european competitions, once you've won the league there's nothing left to achieve. Don't think I'll play it much more now but it was a good laugh for a while and it was mint pretending to have an "upset stomach" at work so I could batter through a season on the toilet

Ah well, was good while it lasted. Just won the prem two years in a row with Awooga FC and, as mentioned, the game suffers from not having european competitions, once you've won the league there's nothing left to achieve. Don't think I'll play it much more now but it was a good laugh for a while and it was mint pretending to have an "upset stomach" at work so I could batter through a season on the toilet

A full version is being planned which will include all that.

Aye, completed this a little while ago now and it's getting a bit stale. Enjoyed it whilst it lasted though - if they release another version I'll definitely play it. They can suffer from making the game too complicated next time round though

It's out on Android finally!

Here's to my career with FC Madness, i'm going to get nee work done this afternoon :D

Gerrin! Cheers for that will go download now. Did you try to PM me the other day this info? The new board gives me less inbox space so it was full grrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back