Football Chairman Lite

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB / Twitter ? Just keep saving the game and re-downloading it, then do it ( deleting the tweets so you don't look like a freak ) getting about 70k everytime?

To avoid looking like a saddo just remove all the text in the pre-set up tweet before pressing 'tweet'. It'll say error failed to send but you still get the money.

Reactions: JDD

Yep that's all I'm doing. Saving to your email delete and re downloading the game then like/tweet again. Can be done pretty fast if you're on wifi. Be warned though I had to start a new game cos I scammed about £1,000,000 built a massive stadium and only got crowds of 1200. The maintenance of the stadium bankrupted me in a single season :)

Fuck sake man, what have you people got me into? Only started this this morning and already got through 5 or 6 seasons.

Got promoted up to Non-League B after two seasons, a last day defeat relegated me the next season but we stormed to back to back promotions and finished last year mid table in Non-League A. Two managers have been sacked so far.

Just downloaded it about an hour ago, already into my second season. Sacked the fucker who I hired right at the start with 11 games to go with us sitting bottom. New manager then took us on a 10 game unbeaten run and took us up 12 positions :lol:

Already in debt anarl.

Think I've found a glitch.

Premier league. Built one side of the stadium as much as I could and then couldn't buy a win. Went on for a season and crowds were shit and I was just surviving (with a 97 rated team) so I've knocked that side of the stadium right back down so its around the capacity of the others. Boom. Bumper crowds and great results.

Eventually! I've completed the game where do I go from here? Haha my wage spending is more than double the budget mind.

Logon or register to see this image

And my fans can't even sell out a 44000 seater

Just into my 3rd season having won promotion in my second. Sacked my first manager (he was doing quite well but he just irritated me by having 3 keepers on the books and wasting my time asking to buy a 4th one who would have only been the 3rd best, waste my time and get sacked mother fucker), the second manager did even better and had us right on target for promotion in the second season with 10 games to go but he was wanted by some other team and I was spending too much money so I let him go for the compensation, got a better manager again and he sealed 2nd place in the league.

Back at work today so I've already told them my stomach is sore, enabling plenty of 10 minute toilet visits to go unquestioned, should get through a couple seasons today if I skip the matches and just get the results.

Just into my 3rd season having won promotion in my second. Sacked my first manager (he was doing quite well but he just irritated me by having 3 keepers on the books and wasting my time asking to buy a 4th one who would have only been the 3rd best, waste my time and get sacked mother fucker), the second manager did even better and had us right on target for promotion in the second season with 10 games to go but he was wanted by some other team and I was spending too much money so I let him go for the compensation, got a better manager again and he sealed 2nd place in the league.

Back at work today so I've already told them my stomach is sore, enabling plenty of 10 minute toilet visits to go unquestioned, should get through a couple seasons today if I skip the matches and just get the results.

I had 8 keepers on my books at one point. A few youth mind. Trust your manager.

TBF I think I'd rather pay £30 for a IN-DEPTH version of this rather than play Football manager :lol: not sure how they could expand it into a massive game mind but it would be decent.

I had 8 keepers on my books at one point. A few youth mind. Trust your manager.

TBF I think I'd rather pay £30 for a IN-DEPTH version of this rather than play Football manager :lol: not sure how they could expand it into a massive game mind but it would be decent.

The thing that pissed me off was that we only had 3 strikers (and they all had worse ratings than 2 of my keepers) but he never tried to buy a striker, just kept asking for defenders and keepers when we weren't scoring enough. Plus I hadn't sacked anyone and was getting an itchy trigger finger!

Agree like, it could make a canny full game if they expanded it like (although other than european football and votes of confidence I can't think off the top of my head what they could really add).

Team that won the premier league :

[DOUBLEPOST=1378715910][/DOUBLEPOST]CAN PEOPLE PLEASE ANSWER THIS BECAUSE IT'S PISSING ME OFF.

Has anyone else had players names that are friends on Facebook? I haven't linked this game to my Facebook but I've had 6/7 players with the same initial and surname of people on my Facebook. Not particularly common either. Including mine. Which is rare. Too many to be a coincidence. Breach of privacy?

Last edited:
Team that won the premier league :

[DOUBLEPOST=1378715910][/DOUBLEPOST]CAN PEOPLE PLEASE ANSWER THIS BECAUSE IT'S PISSING ME OFF.

Has anyone else had players names that are friends on Facebook? I haven't linked this game to my Facebook but I've had 6/7 players with the same initial and surname of people on my Facebook. Not particularly common either. Including mine. Which is rare. Too many to be a coincidence. Breach of privacy?

Canny squad that!

Does sound a bit strange like but if you've never linked the game to your facebook I don't know how it could possibly find out your details. I'll keep an eye out like and let you know if any of my more uniquely named mates turn up in me squad!

Just had to get rid of manager number 3. He lost 5 in a row and I was worried about relegation.
How can fans be happy about that?

Been relegated to Non League C, back to back relegations, sacked two managers this season. Only £43,000 in debt now.

13/16 players contracts are running out and they're all going.

Just like it on Fyacebook and you'll cut your debt by £20K or summit, unless you want to try and do it the legit way :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back