Fm13 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fm13

im the same now, spent about 4 hours altogether compared with 390 on the previous ones.

really cant get into this one either. Dont think sunderland being so shit for most season helps, generally only have sunderland saves.

i only really get into it when the regens come in, love finding the good ones through scouting and luck, and training them into a great team

Just cant get through a season or two, think im nearly done with the game, tho played it on and off since 92 so its held my attention well :lol:

really cant get into this one either. Dont think sunderland being so shit for most season helps, generally only have sunderland saves.

i only really get into it when the regens come in, love finding the good ones through scouting and luck, and training them into a great team

Just cant get through a season or two, think im nearly done with the game, tho played it on and off since 92 so its held my attention well :lol:

Exactly how I feel about it, although I also simply do not have time to play this as much as I want too as well.

I'm almost on to 7 days.

I think the message says something like "Remember to eat so you can keep playing".

When I loaded up on FM10 once I'd played for 6 days, 6 hours and 6 minutes the rating was something like 'The number of the beast!' :lol:

There is a cracking tactic on sigames forum

Perfect if you want to emulate Di Canios style

It's called Sacchi 4-4-2 or something ill link it tonight

Got a canny tactic taken off my old 2012 save and updated if anyone wants to try it.

Played it this season (think 3rd season) and missed out on the league by 1 f***ing point (played Man Utd last game and they won (ho hum) to win the league by 1 point).

Won both cups and got to Champs league final where I got beat 1 nil to Barcelona and was unlucky.

PM me your email and Ill send it on.

any decent cheap buys for sunderland on the new update? wellington nem was unreal for 3.5 mill, formation which works for me is a 4 1 2 2 1, two inside forwards supporting fletch, with a box to box midfielder anderson was great gor me!

when i start my save every 4 times it crashes first 10mins saying fm stop working and the game went off 4 times....

It worked mate cheers

Any reason when I use it I cant see what role my players are playing?

EG where it would say AP theres nothing there and wont let me change it?

Also how do you change your tactics and team instructions to sliders and not just drop down menus?

It worked mate cheers

Any reason when I use it I cant see what role my players are playing?

EG where it would say AP theres nothing there and wont let me change it?

Also how do you change your tactics and team instructions to sliders and not just drop down menus?

It's oldskool tactics mate. None of this let the game decided what *I* want my players to do. You can go into player instructions and click on each player if you want to play with the sliders.

Shouldnt need to touch anything tho (maybe change the set pieces if your striker isnt big enough and swap him over to a defender).

Attacking forward thinking keeper. Defenders set to defend with fullbacks getting forward to support if safe.

Wingers are wingers. Left side midfield is the attacking playmaker and right side is defensive and will cover the defence.

Left striker plays a bit deeper and right is more of the poacher running in behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back