Fm13 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

shogun1904

Striker
Graham was on fire for me the first season 32 in all comps

How you managed that. Can't hit a barn door for me.

Is it possible to transfer a Classic Mode game into the full game? I've had a good game going on Classic Mode and want that little bit extra without starting again in the full version, is it possible to move it over?

I started a game in classic and two seasons in was doing well but wanted to play the full version. Started a new game, signed and sold the same players and used same tactics and I am doing shit lol. Probably going to go back to my classic save. I wish classic was customisable so you could add in more stuff to find a happy medium.

Re: Fm13

I didnt have enough money to sign one of me transfer targets, Libor Kozak for 2 million, and me mate told me you can add another manager and buy your own players to give you more money ... and ... well I might have went a bit overboard

Logon or register to see this image

:lol::lol:

Edit: I've also just noticed that i've gone into year 2026 on my save, which is definitely the longest save i've had so far on this years footy man. How long is everyone else's longest?

:lol::lol:

Edit: I've also just noticed that i've gone into year 2026 on my save, which is definitely the longest save i've had so far on this years footy man. How long is everyone else's longest?

On this, or previous? I got to 2091 on Champ 00/01 like, had to create myself 4 times like, Shaabanshaaban the third and the likes of, when I retired

Started a brand new save as SAFC as I've not played FM13 that much.. beat Reading 5-1 on the first day, lost to Fulham and then beat Man City..

Just played Spurs though and 3 midfielders got sent off in a 3-0 loss.
so far I've just bought Wanyama.

Won the FA Cup first season with the lads won the league cup 2nd season with us got us to the final of the europa cup in the 3rd season and finished 10th in League and Short f***ing sacked me!!

Stayed up with Ipswich after collapsing towards the end of the season, finished 3 points off the drop! :eek:

Still, the young lads I've signed have potential and I hope they can begin to fulfil it this season, and at least give me a push toward the playoff spots.

Won the FA Cup first season with the lads won the league cup 2nd season with us got us to the final of the europa cup in the 3rd season and finished 10th in League and Short f***ing sacked me!!

f***ing billionaires!

Started a brand new save as SAFC as I've not played FM13 that much.. beat Reading 5-1 on the first day, lost to Fulham and then beat Man City..

Just played Spurs though and 3 midfielders got sent off in a 3-0 loss.
so far I've just bought Wanyama.

Aye the game is unrealistic as fuck like. I mean 5 1 against reading first day of the season, we couldn't even get th bastard game on.

First few seasons are a right struggle, results start to get better in about 2015 :lol:

aye. I started a new save as it updates the swedish leagues. I was doing shit as Malmo FF whereas I usually do half decent. Few saves trying different tactics, no luck.

Even just to see if it was just me being shit I used editor to put best of swedish league in my squad... Still lose shit loads.

might just go on holiday for a few seasons

Whats the best way to minimise FM when playing it to go and check facebook etc?

I always just press the windows button but my laptop always ends up crashing :lol::lol:

Somebody recommend a good striker to buy with Sunderland? Completed first season and finished 13th, could hardly score with Fletcher and Graham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back