Fm13 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fm13

Looking to leave Rangers now provided I can win the Champions League cementing my place as a club legend, winning every competition available.

Becoming too easy for me, Celtic just can't compete.

Somebody recommend a good striker to buy with Sunderland? Completed first season and finished 13th, could hardly score with Fletcher and Graham.

set a attacking 4-3-1-2 with Sessegnon just behind your main strikers, congratulate yourself, one DM and LW and one RW.

What is this patch/update malarkey all about?
How do you do it/get it?

If your game is legit then it will update itself through steam if not ya may have to download it from a torrent

I need to download the proper badges for this but the downloads are split into about 15 parts :confused:

Why is it every time I try to sign a player the team I'm trying to buy him off want like 5x more than his worth, and even when I get the offer accepted the player wants 80k+ wages the greedy bastards!

On a plus sign got Sterling on loan.

Why is it every time I try to sign a player the team I'm trying to buy him off want like 5x more than his worth, and even when I get the offer accepted the player wants 80k+ wages the greedy bastards!

Are you rich but lowly?

Tried another save recently. Just can't be arsed with FM anymore. I used to get addicted to a game so easily, get bored after 1 game now even if I smash someone :neutral:

Tried another save recently. Just can't be arsed with FM anymore. I used to get addicted to a game so easily, get bored after 1 game now even if I smash someone :neutral:

Maybe try a new skin give the game a new look might help always does with me anyway

im the same now, spent about 4 hours altogether compared with 390 on the previous ones.

Same in every Fm game ever. Would you sell a player you like for less than 3x his "value"?

Same in every Fm game ever. Would you sell a player you like for less than 3x his "value"?

Can't be on with selling players.

I'm pretty good at knowing when to get rid. For example last season Luke Freeman wasn't cutting the mustard so I got a legion of young strikers in and sold him to Boro.

The fans were whinging "He's a club favourite etc." He'd only scored 1 goal last year and was being shown up by a 35 year old Torres and a 34 year old Mario Gomez.

Nar nowt these clueless fuckers. Playing better than ever now.

Jassem Sukar in sunderland under 18s ends up 4and half star potential if you put him on heavy training and tutored by one of the first team :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back