FM11 - Your Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I just am not quite the footballing master tactician you seem to expect me to be.

Sometimes over-hyping someone can actually be a bad thing.

No one's expecting you to be Alex Ferguson overnight, but some of your tactics are shocking mate. Do you really thinking playing your full team in a free role, or having them all attacking will work? I mean jesus f***ing wept, set a normal 4-4-2 formation, celtics teams good enough to beat anyone in that league without fancy tactics.

No one's expecting you to be Alex Ferguson overnight, but some of your tactics are shocking mate. Do you really thinking playing your full team in a free role, or having them all attacking will work? I mean jesus f***ing wept, set a normal 4-4-2 formation, celtics teams good enough to beat anyone in that league without fancy tactics.
Just stop nibbling.

You say no one is expecting me to be SAF overnight (a total lie btw I feel insulted I am expect me to believe), then you ask me if playing a full team in a free role or having them all attacking will work! And who do you think is the only kind of person who could possibly answer that question? If I knew anything about football team tactics don't you think I would have brazenly walked in to the home team dressing room and faced Sultana Head down and told him what I think of him before now!?

Furthermore I keep on hearing the tactics are shocking but no acknowledgment at all has been shown from anyone (least of all you) that it was expected given what I have been expected to know about something I have never been exposed to. Ever. Would I be willing to change my approach? Absolutely. Would I be willing to change my approach if I had my time to do all over again? No way.

A better response I never actually for one minute expected anyone to say

"OK SBC. You are a total newbie to football tactics. We understand that. Let us start with the very basics and hopefully in time you will learn and become better aware of tactics and why they are employed."

Last edited by a moderator:
You say no one is expecting me to be SAF overnight (a total lie btw I feel insulted I am expect me to believe), then you ask me if playing a full team in a free role or having them all attacking will work! And who do you think is the only kind of person who could possibly answer that question? If I knew anything about football team tactics don't you think I would have brazenly walked in to the home team dressing room and faced Sultana Head down and told him what I think of him before now!?

Furthermore I keep on hearing the tactics are shocking but no acknowledgment at all has been shown from anyone (least of all you) that it was expected given what I have been expected to know about something I have never been exposed to. Ever. Would I be willing to change my approach? Absolutely. Would I be willing to change my approach if I had my time to do all over again? No way.

A better response I never actually for one minute expected anyone to say

"OK SBC. You are a total newbie to football tactics. We understand that. Let us start with the very basics and hopefully in time you will learn and become better aware of tactics and why they are employed."
Just remove the game from your computer mate.

Hope this doesn't happen on the 2012 game thread. This was canny before but it's getting tedious recently...

Yep, this thread has been well and truly SBC'd. When's the new game out? :lol:

I thought this version was generally poor, too easy to master.

Easy to master?! That is a joke! If it is easy to master how come I have still managed to loose despite doing exactly what I was both advised by my assistant and by all you armchair managers who think you know it all and are the best at everything. However I still am in the job despite losing to Villarreal 1-0. Got Falkirk next.

The team played with a defensive mentality as suggested, with a balanced setup, on the counter attack and with maximum creative freedom and full roaming set.

I said play on the counter attack? Using a balanced set-up. Obviously your individual player instructions are minging to be getting them kind of results.

Everyone should have maximum creative freedom and all players should be allowed to roam from their position. Works for me like.

What about individual players? If you all are such brilliant managers then I am sure you would happily tell us all the secrets of your success!

Easy to master?! That is a joke! If it is easy to master how come I have still managed to loose despite doing exactly what I was both advised by my assistant and by all you armchair managers who think you know it all and are the best at everything. However I still am in the job despite losing to Villarreal 1-0. Got Falkirk next.

The team played with a defensive mentality as suggested, with a balanced setup, on the counter attack and with maximum creative freedom and full roaming set.

What about individual players? If you all are such brilliant managers then I am sure you would happily tell us all the secrets of your success!

Am sure it wont come as a surprise to anyone who has had the infinite pain of reading your incoherent dribblings that you have failed to master even the most basic elements of a video game. Brings back the technicolour whining you spewed forth regarding Windows a wee while back......only serving to confirm the wideheld belief that you are at once the most mindless, stupid and erratic poster on this board.....quite an accolade!!

Fat lot of good your advice was when I DID follow it!

You didn't follow it properly though, did you?

Don't set the mentality to full defensive or attacking, have it in favour or one or the other but not full on one or the other. I tend to leave the individual roles except if you've got one player who has a high creativity rating then increase that or if someone has a low dribbling rating then don't let him run with the ball often. Just think about it and it will come good. ;)

You didn't follow it properly though, did you?

Don't set the mentality to full defensive or attacking, have it in favour or one or the other but not full on one or the other. I tend to leave the individual roles except if you've got one player who has a high creativity rating then increase that or if someone has a low dribbling rating then don't let him run with the ball often. Just think about it and it will come good. ;)

Set to default you mean?

Tough one, best of luck.

I think I'll keep mine to myself, we can't have everyone becoming masters of the game with 150 game unbeaten runs. To be honest, I can't understand how anyone can fail at this game, it's sooooo easy.

Tough one, best of luck.

I think I'll keep mine to myself, we can't have everyone becoming masters of the game with 150 game unbeaten runs. To be honest, I can't understand how anyone can fail at this game, it's sooooo easy.

You cannot understand because you are a f***ing little arrogant, egotistical, self absorbed **** whose blind to everything but his own arrogance and by his own sense of self-perfection, and one day it will come back on you!

You think winning comes as easy as breathing, walking or talking because it comes as easy as breathing, walking or talking to you, but one of the things you are blind to is the rest of us who cannot be as perfect and as wonderful. To me and a lot of other people winning takes a bit of legwork. A bit of effort. Effort that does not always pay off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back