FM11 - Your Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

roymcbean

thought I would start this up for the new edition of FM, since the FM10 thread was a big hit.

I've started with Arsenal, haven't sold anybody and just brought in Alexis Sanchez and Baptista (loan).

Playing a 4-3-3 or 4-3-2-1, whichever way you wanna look at it. Beat Spurs and Man U 2-0 at home and drew 2-2 at Chelsea. 11 games in and only lost 1, which was a home defeat to Fulham :eek:

Also beat Lyon 3-0 away in CL. So far, so good.

Im Sunderland only bought Diego Buonanotte, Sold Bardsley and sent Da Silva and Ferdinand out on loan with 250k fee, so that got me upto about 2.5m

Edit: brought in Roque Santa Cruz for 750k

Second season as Sunderland finished the 1st season 4th of bottom with only a handfuls of wins brought in J Lloyd samuel, Jamie O'Hare, Charles N'Zogbia

Second season sitting 3rd in the League in January brought in Woodgate (Free) Connor Wickham (3.7 mil) Paulo Henrique (£17,5 million) and just getting City in the 4th round of the FA Cup

Currently in March, brought in N'zog, Clemente Rodriguez (LB from Boca) and O'hara. 8th in the league and runners up in the League Cup to Spurs. Only got rid of Healy to Stoke and need to get shot of Reid, Ferdinand and Richardson

yes

just noticed newcastles chairman status is 'happy to stay'

made me chuckle like

started at Stafford rangers...will be a challenge like

fuck me never ask me to pick a horse for ya.

Stafford 4 days into my tenure have gone into recievership and have been docked 10 points for entering Administration.

im a f***ing curse, lets hope i dinnit go to SAFC

making some canny singings here.

firstly sent mensah, onougu or whatever hes called and welbeck back to their clubs.
sold a few reserve players and anton ferdinand for £7m.

signed

faubert from west ham £2.9m
santa cruz £2.5m
grameiro from fc lorient, a young striker who looks very handy. £10m

in talks with and expecting to sign

miranda £9m
gokhan gonul £1.4m

just done me third game of the season...i have noted its much faster to get through to games than last year

any whoo

Boston United 4 - 0 Stafford Rangers
Solihull Moors 0 - 2 Stafford Rangers Bottom -7 points
Guisley 1 - 4 Stafford Rangers Bottom -4 points

i think me tactics are working...first time ever like

Holidayed the first season to take control of a team who has been promoted into the leagues.

I am FC United :lol:

Resigned from Sunderland in Feb being 3 points for relegation zone in 16th.

Took over Leicester same month, were 7 points adrift, got them to 15th.

6 games into 2nd season and loadsa freebies later im 3rd with SAFC top :evil:. Only defeat to SAFC! Resigned Whickam after taking him to SAFC (2.5 then, 4 mil now!)

Matty Fryatt is god!

Wish Vic Halom would piss off sticking his ore in, he comments on every game :lol:

played 17 games with the lads and I am 7th

Wish Vic Halom would piss off sticking his ore in, he comments on every game :lol:

played 17 games with the lads and I am 7th

I've finally got this working after a long struggle tonight and chose Sunderland. I haven't made any transfers but have spent a while doing training and tactics (as I always do at the beginning of a Football Manager game) and I'm currently about to get stuck into the pre-season friendlies.

anyone else noticed on the russian version of the game Man city pay stupid money for players then play them 2 or 3 times and then let them go for free?

Dont know if its happening on the proper games or if its some kind of bug si have put in to the coding like they did back on 09 when you paid double for transfers

anyone else noticed on the russian version of the game Man city pay stupid money for players then play them 2 or 3 times and then let them go for free?

Dont know if its happening on the proper games or if its some kind of bug si have put in to the coding like they did back on 09 when you paid double for transfers

Anyway back on topic

End of the 2nd season
Logon or register to see this image

Can anyone not sell players?

I was trying to get rid of players like Alan Smith, Ameobi, Perch, Harper but it wasn't happening. No-one even wanted them on loan :evil:

And how much do you get for the Mackems? Newcastle only gave me £1.5m the tight ***** ;)

Aye i have noticed that i cant sell anyone i think in two season i have sold one player for 600k!

Sunderland get a git massive £0 at the start of the game but we get a hefty £30 million in Jan.

Anyone else noticed the unhappy player bug?

Can anyone not sell players?

I was trying to get rid of players like Alan Smith, Ameobi, Perch, Harper but it wasn't happening. No-one even wanted them on loan :evil:

And how much do you get for the Mackems? Newcastle only gave me £1.5m the tight ***** ;)

Aye bud, I get the same problem. Ended out shifting players for about half to a quarter of there f***ing value.

I'm currently 4th in the league, won more away games already this season than the whole of last! Beat Chelsea 3-1 and Man City 3-0 at home as well, Gyan is on form this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back