FM11 - Your Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
You cannot understand because you are a f***ing little arrogant, egotistical, self absorbed **** whose blind to everything but his own arrogance and by his own sense of self-perfection, and one day it will come back on you!

You think winning comes as easy as breathing, walking or talking because it comes as easy as breathing, walking or talking to you, but one of the things you are blind to is the rest of us who cannot be as perfect and as wonderful. To me and a lot of other people winning takes a bit of legwork. A bit of effort. Effort that does not always pay off.

I will give you a tip about tactics

Set all your outfield players as strikers dont play with defenders and only have the keeper in your half of the field you will win no bother its a glitch in the game try it out

You cannot understand because you are a f***ing little arrogant, egotistical, self absorbed **** whose blind to everything but his own arrogance and by his own sense of self-perfection, and one day it will come back on you!

You think winning comes as easy as breathing, walking or talking because it comes as easy as breathing, walking or talking to you, but one of the things you are blind to is the rest of us who cannot be as perfect and as wonderful. To me and a lot of other people winning takes a bit of legwork. A bit of effort. Effort that does not always pay off.

Yes, yes, all of this. At least I can beat St Mirren though but.

Set all your outfield players as strikers dont play with defenders and only have the keeper in your half of the field you will win no bother its a glitch in the game try it out
Top advice.

The anti-Steve Bruce approace works wonders on this game.

I can't set my players as strikers but I will give it a go. Anything to try and get a win.

Yes. Unless you want to tweak a little part like creative freedom or running with the ball often etc.

Well, what do you think of your f***ing tactics now? Why don't you just admit you have no more clue than I have?! I have unclicked all the 'Player Tactics' in the advanced screen and let just the Team Tactics see me through and I ended up losing 3-1 to Falkirk! Not that I didn't expect it but what more can I do? I feel like I have tried everything.

You really need some tactical consistency man. Stick with the same tactic for 4 or 5 games regardless of the result to allow your players to get used to it. Constantly changing things will just leave your players confused.

You really need some tactical consistency man. Stick with the same tactic for 4 or 5 games regardless of the result to allow your players to get used to it. Constantly changing things will just leave your players confused.
Stop biting man. He's a tedious creep on a windup.

Drew 1-1 with Dundee Utd in a hard fought encounter. Dorian Dervite, my CB, with an own goal in the 89th minute after I had led most of the game.

Disappointed but I think I may be getting somewhere. I noticed in the 'player tactics' each player has a 'role' and 'duty'. You not only have different types of roles but you also can assign them to different duties such as 'cover', 'stopper', 'support', etc. I notice as you change them, the different aspects like the passing, marking, etc change whilst all are deselected. I set all those to what they are when I saw them whilst deselected and I did play a bit better.

Obviously the Center Back, Wing/Full Back, Center Midfielder, Winger/Wide Midfilder and Strikers all have different duties. For the game against St.Mirren I have most set to 'support' except for the Center Back. That looks a bit better, I think.

Fingers crossed.

Drew 1-1 with Dundee Utd in a hard fought encounter. Dorian Dervite, my CB, with an own goal in the 89th minute after I had led most of the game.

Disappointed but I think I may be getting somewhere. I noticed in the 'player tactics' each player has a 'role' and 'duty'. You not only have different types of roles but you also can assign them to different duties such as 'cover', 'stopper', 'support', etc. I notice as you change them, the different aspects like the passing, marking, etc change whilst all are deselected. I set all those to what they are when I saw them whilst deselected and I did play a bit better.

Obviously the Center Back, Wing/Full Back, Center Midfielder, Winger/Wide Midfilder and Strikers all have different duties. For the game against St.Mirren I have most set to 'support' except for the Center Back. That looks a bit better, I think.

Fingers crossed.
FM12 is out now you know.

Just clocked this last night

I am sure you think your brand of sledgehammer wit is the top of hilarity, but you are doing, like all the others, is showing yourself up as the fool and idiot you are and embarrassing yourself.

What is the problem? One simple word of advice about my new direction on FM10 beneath you, is it?

I am sure you think your brand of sledgehammer wit is the top of hilarity, but you are doing, like all the others, is showing yourself up as the fool and idiot you are and embarrassing yourself.

What is the problem? One simple word of advice about my new direction on FM10 beneath you, is it?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Were you shit at FM10 as well, like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back