FM11 - Your Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
was doing well with brum
at december now though and not won in 8

need a striker that can actually score
gettin loads of chances but jerome and zigic are wank

having a good start like but off the field problems are mounting. my new £10m striker is homesick so ive given him time off which unfortunately coincided with another striker getting injured. now miranda is homesick aswell and i cant afford to lose him resulting in a bit of a bust up.
7 games in, sitting 5th, 1 defeat and into the league cup 4th round

Neil Lennon was being a twat when I played him in a pre-season game saying that my players were "shooting on sight" rather than working the ball into the box. It was a friendly ffs and I played a few players out of position in midfield :lol:

So I said that i think the board made the wrong choice in hiring him

Defo found a bug in the game like.

Signed Kompany for £0 signed Adam Johnson for £0 signed Ze Castro fir £0 now in middle of signing Javier Hernandez from United for you guessed it £0

They were transfer listed so i clicked on them to make an offer and they wanted nowt for them got to be a bug, I remember si putting some kind of bug in for copied games a few years back that made you pay double for players, Was hoping the postie would deliver my proper game today but no joy

Just finished my first season, finished 7th and got both cup finals and lost (Xtal out!) Been turned down a work permit for Elmo too.

Neil Lennon was being a twat when I played him in a pre-season game saying that my players were "shooting on sight" rather than working the ball into the box. It was a friendly ffs and I played a few players out of position in midfield :lol:

So I said that i think the board made the wrong choice in hiring him

Did you beat them though ?

mags away coming up. im 14th, theyre 19th. im not confident...

Started a game with Spurs sold Keane to Liverpool for 4m and signed Carroll for 7. Currently 4th in the league and top of my group after 3 games in the Champs League which includes R Madrid and AC Milan (beat them both at home). No fucker ever wants to buy players from me tried to sell Jenas for nout no-one wanted him so I tried to mutual terminate his contract and he started kicking off ended up with him saying he couldn't play under me

Started a game with Spurs sold Keane to Liverpool for 4m and signed Carroll for 7. Currently 4th in the league and top of my group after 3 games in the Champs League which includes R Madrid and AC Milan (beat them both at home). No fucker ever wants to buy players from me tried to sell Jenas for nout no-one wanted him so I tried to mutual terminate his contract and he started kicking off ended up with him saying he couldn't play under me

carrol has been shite on mine like and newcastle were relegated.

it is difficult selling players, i expect a patch will help that a bit. seems a bit better in the 2nd season like

im 5th in the league with the lads just beat man u 5 3 with gyan getting 3 goals him and riveros have been class. Asked quinn to buy me henrique from santos got me him for 7.5 mill he looks good, does any one know if he is any good?

Still on with me Arsenal game. Lost 2 in the league now at end of March, 2 points clear with a game in hand. Both defeats have been awful, 0-1 at home to Fulham and 3-1 away to Everton, yet we beat the big teams.

Just won the league cup by playing my youths all the way till the final and beat Chelsea 1-0.

Brought in Alexis Sanchez, Asenjo and Lukaku this season, with only the first two playing regularly.

Big worry is that I just lost 1-0 at Marseille in CL knockout phase, so need to turn that around. Been bossing every game, so once I get a prolific scorer, then should be turning these grinding wins into huge wins.

The 4-3-3 has worked brilliantly so far

im 5th in the league with the lads just beat man u 5 3 with gyan getting 3 goals him and riveros have been class. Asked quinn to buy me henrique from santos got me him for 7.5 mill he looks good, does any one know if he is any good?

I did exactly the same. He started off well for me but in the last few games prior to xmas he has slacked off a bit, however somebody said the other day that they bought him for £17m the following season, so he must get really good.

Just bought a greek right back for £5.75m, his surname is tosoridis and he is good.

Has anybody worked out the best way to get a contract agreed with agents? I have found that some of the agents are trying it on with their original contract demands, for instance Jamie O'Hara's agent was asking for £40k and a big signing on fee for him and the player, I looked and seen O'Hara was on £20k at present and offered £28k a week instead of £40k a week, also knocked a bit off the agent/signing on fees and the offer was accepted by O'Hara.

Just messing around with the game now untill i get my proper copy from play.com

download version are riddled with bugs

well i've just started mine with the lads. always have transfers turned off in the first window but it still took me 6 hours to get through pre season. won all my friendlies in style but gyan suffered a broken toe in the final game and is out for 2 months.

first league game was at home against the mags and i beat them 2-0 with campbell and cattermole scoring

finished 16th on 41 points with Stafford even with a 10 point deduction....f***ing class me, mid-table obscurity here i come

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back