Fm11 network game

Status
Not open for further replies.

How can i join this game? does evryone need to be online at the same time?
We play Thursday nights, might be difficult to join now. All of us have pretty much complete teams built so it'd take a long time to compete especially with most the affordable quality players gone.

In all fairness you did get beat 4-0 at home. You're suffering from a Sunderland-esque downturn in form and the rest of the league is licking their lips waiting to pounce.
:cool:
the 4-0 was at the start of the night iirc, I then won the other 3/4 matches ;)

I might have to miss another night due to getting shitfaced and though there's a possibility I'll get on later I doubt my tactics will be as sharp as usual

Billy The Kid said:
How can i join this game? does evryone need to be online at the same time?

murrayout said:
We play Thursday nights, might be difficult to join now. All of us have pretty much complete teams built so it'd take a long time to compete especially with most the affordable quality players gone.

Give him my team if he wants. I play football thursday nights now if im not at work so im probably not gonna be on.

Disaster strikes. Can't turn my laptop on, will try again when I get home but at the minute the league week is postponed.

if it doesn't turn on, try taking the battery out, leave it for like 30 seconds, hold the power button in, then plug the battery back in and press the power button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back