Fm11 network game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was absent :cry:

How did my bunch of merry men get on?
only played 2 games, don't know your first result but you won second 7-0. The board have announced they're thinking of sacking you and letting the assistant take over full time

only played 2 games, don't know your first result but you won second 7-0. The board have announced they're thinking of sacking you and letting the assistant take over full time

:lol::lol:

Wouldn't be a bad move for them by the looks of it, however I'll come back on Thursday and take all the praise for the 7-0 win and the countless other huge wins that are bound to follow ;)

:lol::lol:

Wouldn't be a bad move for them by the looks of it, however I'll come back on Thursday and take all the praise for the 7-0 win and the countless other huge wins that are bound to follow ;)
You were playing one of the unmanaged teams though who have bought 2 players :lol: Aguero scored 5 goals. Stokoe City still lead the pack. I'll throw up some screenies later

You were playing one of the unmanaged teams though who have bought 2 players :lol: Aguero scored 5 goals. Stokoe City still lead the pack. I'll throw up some screenies later

:cool:

Great signing, now all I need if for Sneijder to get going and Pastore to come back and I'll be unstoppable!

Sorry for missing the last couple of week lads. My computer has died, and im waiting on parts before i can finish building my new one, so gonna miss this weeks session.

Sorry for missing the last couple of week lads. My computer has died, and im waiting on parts before i can finish building my new one, so gonna miss this weeks session.

Yet you're on here, suspicious if you ask me....

I'll be on tonight, hopefully from the proper starting this week as well.

Does it work properly then? I was thinking of sorting this out with my mates

think your team is 2nd still :lol:

edit: no you're not. You're 5th of 8........6 real teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back