Fm11 network game

Status
Not open for further replies.

FanForLife

Midfield
Anybody fancy a network game? I have no clue how to set them up but im sure its easy haha. I just fancy trying it out as iv never done one before

We did an SMB one before, was canny. I had Liverpool.

I might have a look in on it, but how does it go as far as game time? Do all players have to be on at the same time?

I might have a look in on it, but how does it go as far as game time? Do all players have to be on at the same time?
We did all 20 teams last time (think it was on FM07 or 08) and it took forever. The main problem was people watching the extended version of the game rather than just highlights. I wouldn't play if people insist on doing that or it'll take too f***ing long.

We did all 20 teams last time (think it was on FM07 or 08) and it took forever. The main problem was people watching the extended version of the game rather than just highlights. I wouldn't play if people insist on doing that or it'll take too f***ing long.

How f***ing sad? I would only watch the key highlights

How f***ing sad? I would only watch the key highlights
the games took forever....they claimed it was so they could make changes etc see how the team play blah blah...it was only a network game for fun, do that in your own time.

I would play only if there was key highlights or commentary only and there was a force continue on it

I'd be up for a game like, But the championship is funner to manage in than the premier league, IMO.

Probably more equal tbh rather than somebody being man city with unlimited money then somebody gets everton who has no money. But im easy with either. Because if we start premier league teams then we have better quality players and can buy better quality

The man citeh thing would be a problem like, they'd outbid everyone :mad:

Thats what i mean. If somebody bids for a player and somebody else is man city and wants the player, they could basicly double his wages which would be unfair unless we said you can be any team other than the top four plus man city so it abit more even fielded? But like i said im up for anything :)

Only use lower prem teams with round about the same money to spend?

Blackburn, Wigan, Newcastle, Birmingham, Wolves

Probably have similar teams and funds...ish. also noone is in Europe so less waiting time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back