1 champions league
1 world club championship
3 charity shields
England again 2017- current

2018 world cup winners

Last edited by a moderator:
Marco Veratti. AMC / MC

Check him out.

I'm sure I got him from Sporting Lisbon.

Aye in what year Fyl? :lol:

Your like 25 seasons ahead of me! He's not at the club on my game, he good then?

Super Sleeves if you're in need of a cheapy/young centre-half, Kyle Bartley of Arsenal always seems to become a Prem class defender. On my Crewe game I had him on loan first season in League Two. He was released by Arsenal at the end of the season only to join Huddersfield on a free (despite me getting promoted and him loving both the club and myself). He joined Everton a season later for £6m and was brilliant for them.

:cool: been playing fm since 1am addicted ! trying to get nottingham forest to the prem top of the league atm : D props luck though , btw can anyone give me some tips on to buy players etc oo yeah mignolet cant find him ive got the 10.3 update too ? thanks : )

:cool: been playing fm since 1am addicted ! trying to get nottingham forest to the prem top of the league atm : D props luck though , btw can anyone give me some tips on to buy players etc oo yeah mignolet cant find him ive got the 10.3 update too ? thanks : )

i took over sunderland in the CCC and got daniel sturridge for about £3m. he scored about 12 goals and shocked me the next season in the premier with 17 goals. hes got better and better every season and is now worth about £25m and has won the european golden boot 3 years running

Aye in what year Fyl? :lol:

Your like 25 seasons ahead of me! He's not at the club on my game, he good then?

Super Sleeves if you're in need of a cheapy/young centre-half, Kyle Bartley of Arsenal always seems to become a Prem class defender. On my Crewe game I had him on loan first season in League Two. He was released by Arsenal at the end of the season only to join Huddersfield on a free (despite me getting promoted and him loving both the club and myself). He joined Everton a season later for £6m and was brilliant for them.

In the latest update, the Reading midfielder Gyfi Sugirdson (sp?) looks a good prospect. Picked him up for just shy of 3m

Starting as sunderland as steam fucked up, on the sick for a few weeks so im giving it a go. firstly back room staff. who should i bring in
Ed De Geoy has been my assistant throughout my game, he has good stats for assistant.

i#ve got 2 files on the go at one time here, sunderland and corby town...nowt of note at corby town, But for Sunderland, im in my first season btw, i signed this young mexican striker for £1.8 million, from estudiantes calle Taufic Guarch who is joining in January and a Czech winger called Adam Hlousek for £3.8 million, who i buy on every file if i can afford him and he will come, usually i stick to the lower leagues:cry:
also a keeper called Tony Browne from Crystal palace who my scouts reckon is almost as good as Gordon.

my game must be screwed ,jimmy aint on mine he used to be when i played it before should i delete the 10.3 and install it again? sorry :lol:

ne idea, ive not actually looked him up on the game im playing now as i started off with england. if i start with sunderland i always hire him

ne idea, ive not actually looked him up on the game im playing now as i started off with england. if i start with sunderland i always hire him

yeah i dunno what it is must be only a few staff and players missing not starting again though lol ok january time any players i could buy? im really shit at searching for youngsters and stuff

yeah i dunno what it is must be only a few staff and players missing not starting again though lol ok january time any players i could buy? im really shit at searching for youngsters and stuff

maybe you have it set as a small database. in the last game i played vagner love became a legend for me but he isnt on this one at all.

jonjo shelvey is a very good youngun (part of my 2018 world cup winning team) and youll get him a decent price. makes a good partnership with jack rodwell. theres a young defender i like called whitakker (i think?) who you can get cheaply.
should push the boat out to sign the likes or darjo (sp) srna and felipe. cost a fair bit but both quality and will play for you for the next 10 years or be sold for a good profit. likewise with garrido from city.
i got jamie o hara and benzite (arsenal) for about £2m each and im very suprised at how well they do, still part of my squad and both do very well when i use them

maybe you have it set as a small database. in the last game i played vagner love became a legend for me but he isnt on this one at all.

jonjo shelvey is a very good youngun (part of my 2018 world cup winning team) and youll get him a decent price. makes a good partnership with jack rodwell. theres a young defender i like called whitakker (i think?) who you can get cheaply.
should push the boat out to sign the likes or darjo (sp) srna and felipe. cost a fair bit but both quality and will play for you for the next 10 years or be sold for a good profit. likewise with garrido from city.
i got jamie o hara and benzite (arsenal) for about £2m each and im very suprised at how well they do, still part of my squad and both do very well when i use them

yeah thats the thing its on large lol i dunno why it stupid ,ah kk thanks :D only got around 700k odd atm

lol yeah i dunno who to sell ive got good young players

as sunderland i tend to sell murphy (£2-3m), stokes (same, or was that fm09), jones after a season (difficult to sell), bent after a season (assuming ive got better). tbh half of the reserves can go for a half decent price. usually i sell henderson for a couple of mill but ive kept him this time and hes been brilliant.
Usally ive virtually built me own team after 2 years. gordon is probably the only one that tends to be a regular for me for a few years at least and a few others kept in the squad as backups. i sell most of them

Last edited by a moderator:
as has been entioned a few time hoy Steed and Reid up for £12million a peice you will get about £8/12 million for them...theres your start

aye i think i got decent money for reid, £4-5m or so. never got that much like. usually keep malbranque as cover

as sunderland i tend to sell murphy (£2-3m), stokes (same, or was that fm09), jones after a season (difficult to sell), bent after a season (assuming ive got better). tbh half of the reserves can go for a half decent price. usually i sell henderson for a couple of mill but ive kept him this time and hes been brilliant.
Usally ive virtually built me own team after 2 years. gordon is probably the only one that tends to be a regular for me for a few years at least and a few others kept in the squad as backups. i sell most of them

nice : D my forest team will be a force next year in the prem : D might just keep the team like this till the end of the season dont really need to strengthen anywhere yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back