Florida Disney Advice

Any of you still needing tickets? Thomson have got them dirt cheap(!) in comparison to other places at the minute.

http://excursion.thomson.co.uk/#/gbp/

Disney 14 days for 7
adults: £259.86
child: £246.10

Universal 3 park explorer
adults: £196.40
child: £189.39

SeaWorld 3 park combo with free parking at each.
adults: £94.70
child: £91.26

I reckon you'll struggle to beat those prices.

Any of you still needing tickets? Thomson have got them dirt cheap(!) in comparison to other places at the minute.

http://excursion.thomson.co.uk/#/gbp/

Disney 14 days for 7
adults: £259.86
child: £246.10

Universal 3 park explorer
adults: £196.40
child: £189.39

SeaWorld 3 park combo with free parking at each.
adults: £94.70
child: £91.26

I reckon you'll struggle to beat those prices.

Those Disney prices are an excellent deal!

I'm going 2018 but most likely staying off site again

I've never stayed on site before but will be later this year for a week.

me too, stayed in disney for a couple of days last time and I was sick of the food after that, couldn't stay in disney the whole time purely because of the hotel food.

There's all kinds of different bait at Disney? Did you just stick to the food court areas?

Last edited:
me too, stayed in disney for a couple of days last time and I was sick of the food after that, couldn't stay in disney the whole time purely because of the hotel food.
You do know you can use any of about 250 places to eat?

I'm going to be coming on site to go to some of them.

There's all kinds of different bait at Disney? Did you just stick to the food court areas?

Had a few really nice meals in the parks and in disney springs. We stayed in port orleans resort and the breakfasts were rubbish fast food serves on cardboard plates.

Had a few really nice meals in the parks and in disney springs. We stayed in port orleans resort and the breakfasts were rubbish fast food serves on cardboard plates.
Breakfast was my bugbear in Disney actually. Its as if they decided that all breakfast food should be desert.

Considering its a massive, massive bonus to be there for rope drop, its actually a pain.

If you're going in 2018 then the free disney dining plan is released on April 6th.

What dates in 2018 is this for? Seems well early to be even thinking about booking it, but we are probably looking into going over again in August next year (schorchio!!!)

What dates in 2018 is this for? Seems well early to be even thinking about booking it, but we are probably looking into going over again in August next year (schorchio!!!)

There are a couple of blackouts dates but not that many. August is fine.

You can actually get quotes today but won't get the invoice until the 6th. Prices have gone up...

There are a couple of blackouts dates but not that many. August is fine.

You can actually get quotes today but won't get the invoice until the 6th. Prices have gone up...

If you are wanting to go next August, is this the only window for the Disney dining plan? Not even gave it a thought yet to be honest. Was going to start monitoring flights around June / July time this year

If you are wanting to go next August, is this the only window for the Disney dining plan? Not even gave it a thought yet to be honest. Was going to start monitoring flights around June / July time this year

Runs April - November ish. Prices have jumped a load.

Back