Fitzies end of a era

Went in for my prematch bowl of chicken curry and chips on Sunday and it was manky,wh wh I complained I was told head office had removed the fryers and bought a bloody microwave.what the hell am I going to do for my prematch scran now
I was in on Thursday for the match and specifically asked for chips and curry and got manky chips. Thought it was just because t was late and they’d ran out.

Who the hell has made that decision? I was up from London and specifically made the trip there for their chips.

Its gone down hill recently, was in a couple of months back on for a Sunday Dinner and they said they had stopped doing them as they were loosing money on them, but still had hot beef sandwiches. So they have the Beef, and the potatoes, but knocking some yorkshires and veg up was costing them.

I stopped eating the Chicken Curry and Chips a while back when the quality of the chicken changed, it had that slimy texture that cheap frozen polish chicken from farm foods has.

Beer still seems decent so its the only reason I still pop in.

Went in for my prematch bowl of chicken curry and chips on Sunday and it was manky,wh wh I complained I was told head office had removed the fryers and bought a bloody microwave.what the hell am I going to do for my prematch scran now
This is disappointing news. Always go in pre match there and often have the chips and curry if I get through early. Their chips were excellent.

Ales gone down a bit too, pints all seem a bit pedestrian and had a few rank ones over the last few weeks. Big shame like. Saying that I’ve noticed the same with the dun cow and the peacock. Me and a mate had a pint of some citra style ipa and it was absolutely f***ing rotten and ruined the next pint I had.

Ales gone down a bit too, pints all seem a bit pedestrian and had a few rank ones over the last few weeks. Big shame like. Saying that I’ve noticed the same with the dun cow and the peacock. Me and a mate had a pint of some citra style ipa and it was absolutely f***ing rotten and ruined the next pint I had.
The Dun Cow is a shithole now.

Horrendously over priced now, much better establishments around, my current ale house of choice is the Avenue, usually like SAN Miguel but had a Mcewans Acotch yesterday and it brought back a few youthful memories, £2:20 a pint was very nice on the owld wallet too

I was in on Thursday for the match and specifically asked for chips and curry and got manky chips. Thought it was just because t was late and they’d ran out.

Who the hell has made that decision? I was up from London and specifically made the trip there for their chips.
It was a head office decision the staff are really pissed off about it telling people to complain to head office

Stick to the north side mate, what’s the point of going over there, it’s full of wrong un’s !

Back