Fitbits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Never had one mate so can't compare

Fair enough, I've just impulse bought the same one as you, was after something to track running and seemed like a good deal. I like the VO2 max estimate feature, not sure if that's on the fitbit. Missed Argos now like so will be going tomorrow morning.

Reactions: mux
Had a Surge for a year now,highly recommended if you want to track exercise,heart rate and sleep. Keeps me on my toes,well worth the price IMHO.

Anyone else having bother with the surge strap peeling away? I've already had one replacement sent out and now that one looks shite anarl.

Thinking of binning it for a Samsung s3 frontier

Charge 2 here too. I use the steps and try and beat my target each day (apart from this week when I'm being lazy :D)

The sleep monitor has been really useful in helping to fix my insomnia.
I've just bought a Charge 2 so I'm getting used to using it at the minute. What exactly can it do to help with sleep? It's something I'm interested in but I'm probably fucked because I work shifts.

I've just bought a Charge 2 so I'm getting used to using it at the minute. What exactly can it do to help with sleep? It's something I'm interested in but I'm probably fucked because I work shifts.

It's more psychological I think! I've got an alarm set to tell me to go to bed, as I'm guilty of not going to bed and stopping up till late faffing around :oops:

I have sleep maintenance insomnia, which means I fall asleep fairly easily but then I wake in the night and struggle to get back to sleep. Then I lay worrying that I've not had enough sleep and it all just spirals out if control. The Fitbit shows you a graph and it says how much of the sleep you did get was deep sleep, REM sleep etc. When you see it written down and I see that although I did wake early, I did manage to get some good deep sleep in, then I feel mentally better about how much sleep I'm getting. It's kind of broken a vicious circle in my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back