Fitbits

Never had one mate so can't compare

Fair enough, I've just impulse bought the same one as you, was after something to track running and seemed like a good deal. I like the VO2 max estimate feature, not sure if that's on the fitbit. Missed Argos now like so will be going tomorrow morning.

Had a Surge for a year now,highly recommended if you want to track exercise,heart rate and sleep. Keeps me on my toes,well worth the price IMHO.

Charge 2 here too. I use the steps and try and beat my target each day (apart from this week when I'm being lazy :D)

The sleep monitor has been really useful in helping to fix my insomnia.
I've just bought a Charge 2 so I'm getting used to using it at the minute. What exactly can it do to help with sleep? It's something I'm interested in but I'm probably fucked because I work shifts.

I've just bought a Charge 2 so I'm getting used to using it at the minute. What exactly can it do to help with sleep? It's something I'm interested in but I'm probably fucked because I work shifts.

It's more psychological I think! I've got an alarm set to tell me to go to bed, as I'm guilty of not going to bed and stopping up till late faffing around :oops:

I have sleep maintenance insomnia, which means I fall asleep fairly easily but then I wake in the night and struggle to get back to sleep. Then I lay worrying that I've not had enough sleep and it all just spirals out if control. The Fitbit shows you a graph and it says how much of the sleep you did get was deep sleep, REM sleep etc. When you see it written down and I see that although I did wake early, I did manage to get some good deep sleep in, then I feel mentally better about how much sleep I'm getting. It's kind of broken a vicious circle in my head.

Back