Fitbit Charge HR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the charge hr and then got the blaze. I like. The surge is quiet bulky and wouldn't fit under my work shirts easily. I like the notifications and how I can control music while I'm running. Use the alarms and good for reading texts and appointments at work without looking at my phone at work.

I wouldn't buy an additional strap from the manufacturer but got a decent one of eBay including case for £10.

Well I've had my Charge HR for almost 2 months and I'm over the moon with it. The fitbit app and challenges have really encouraged me to run/jog/walk/gym more.

Hoy your email up if you want to add people.

Well I've had my Charge HR for almost 2 months and I'm over the moon with it. The fitbit app and challenges have really encouraged me to run/jog/walk/gym more.

Hoy your email up if you want to add people.

Good idea more people the more motivation. I love mine got 6 months free pure gym membership with it too.

Finally got my wahoo tickr X. tried t out tonight playing football, 1020 cals burned in an hour

Kid I train with has got one of these, tempted to get one myself.

Been looking at the basic ones for 90 quid don't really care if it reads text messages out and stuff. Are they all quite similar?

Kid I train with has got one of these, tempted to get one myself.

Been looking at the basic ones for 90 quid don't really care if it reads text messages out and stuff. Are they all quite similar?
I would definitely get one with a HR monitor if i were you, so that's a Fitbit Charge HR at the most basic level.
I got 3 of them for me and my parents for £85 each new from Hong Kong and love it.

I got one for Christmas, it keeps you motivated, pain in the a-se having to keep logging stuff, water intake etc. Another thing to keep charged but ok, I like it. Mine is the more expensive model, (Surge) you get more from the pawn shop if times get hard. Well, you have to think of these things in these uncertain times.

Last edited:
Got the blaze for my birthday last month, and it's provided the motivation I needed to get going again. Don't fully know how to work it yet but it's pretty good what I've see so far.

Anyone got the scales? On offer for £80 at the minute.

Got the blaze for my birthday last month, and it's provided the motivation I needed to get going again. Don't fully know how to work it yet but it's pretty good what I've see so far.

Anyone got the scales? On offer for £80 at the minute.
I'm interested in this too. Thought £100 was steep, but I might try for £80. Weigh myself in the gym, but am interested in how accurate body fat mass readings are.

I'm interested in this too. Thought £100 was steep, but I might try for £80. Weigh myself in the gym, but am interested in how accurate body fat mass readings are.

They are on amazon for 80 snots. Decent reviews but I cant buy anything without an OK from the SMB.

Had mine since xmas and the strap is now starting to come away from the face - apparently a common thing going by fitbits forums - probably going to send it back to be replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back