Firsts for SMBers in 2018

• Thread starter Deleted member 5265
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

I went to the centre for life with the bairn, we ate our sandwiches and crisps in the cafe, instead of the designated 'picnic' hovel

Where did you park your car? I was there a couple of weeks ago with the daughter and we ended up parking in a disabled bay in front of the railway station. It would be nice to know if the place actually has any real public parking.

All that wasted space in the middle of the buildings could (should) have been used to provide parking in my opinion.

last week was the first Grand Mac I've ever eaten

Last night was my first, and probably last, one.

Where did you park your car? I was there a couple of weeks ago with the daughter and we ended up parking in a disabled bay in front of the railway station. It would be nice to know if the place actually has any real public parking.

All that wasted space in the middle of the buildings could (should) have been used to provide parking in my opinion.

They recommend parking in Times Square multistory across the road. If you need a disabled space and have a blue badge, ring in advance and they'll sort out a space in their private car park. It's round the back of the museum where the conference and banqueting rooms are.

The space in the middle is used loads. They had an ice rink on it over the winter, hold summer concerts there, special events in a marquee and put big screens up for major sporting events etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back