Fire Starters - First gigs announced for Fire Station

Enjoyed Stop Making Sense tonight.Didn't stop for the after party as had to walk my niece to the Metro station.
Got to meet SMB royalty @Thewper1 though. :lol:
Only downside was the lasses behind us wittering on. We asked them to be quiet a couple of times but they thought it was an imposition. If you want to chat, gan to the bar.You wouldn't talk through a film.
We've all been pissed at gigs but if you only want to talk, go elsewhere.

Ah well. It was good while it lasted. Time to burn the place down.
Sold out on presale
Not my cuppa but at least he sings original stuff
Loads of "cool" bands churning out yesteryear
Enjoyed Stop Making Sense tonight.Didn't stop for the after party as had to walk my niece to the Metro station.
Only downside was the lasses behind us wittering on. We asked them to be quiet a couple of times but they thought it was an imposition. If you want to chat, gan to the bar.You wouldn't talk through a film.
Gigs seem to be a catch up for many
Natter natter
Very odd

Missed nowt, sound quality in that bar bit where he was playing was shit. Great film mind, thoroughly enjoyed it.

Sold out on presale

Natter natter
Very odd
Aye, I’m happy to get any event on that gets bums on seats for events. The crying over these additional gigs at the SoL, Scouting for Girls & something else was bizarre. People were actually saying that they were “embarrassed”. Clearly not anyone who attends any kind of event/show/gig to get upset by it.

Sold out on presale

Natter natter
Very odd
The only time I think any of us speak during a gig is during songs & it’s normally a quick “that was good”. My worst was two wifeys in front of me at a PiL gig. Not sure what they were expecting but only got interested near the end when they played Rise. Think it was the only tune they knew.

PiLs not quiet either & they still were an inconvenience for me lugs.

Think I may have been sat a couple of rows behind ya right on the end, those lasses were sitting next to us, missus had a word a couple of times.

There were two blokes standing up at the left hand side of the auditorium who went on like absolute arseholes from start to finish. It's a shame that a handful of pissed up morons can have such a detrimental effect for other people.

Likewise Marra…. :)

And likewise with the talking, was quite odd I thought, bloke a few rows back spent the first 15 mins prattling on….then bust into song!

Went to see Smoove and Turrell after, unremarkable I thought. Maybe Talking Heads set the bar too high.

Back