Fire Starters - First gigs announced for Fire Station

All class! I especially liked Lily Mac and Labrynthine Oceans.
Got a very Radiohead sound to them. I know the lead singer's Mam and it's great to see how she's progressed over the years, mainly due to the help of the Young Musicians Project. Wouldn't be surprised if they break through eventually.
My only criticism when I saw them at Summer Streets that the lead guitarist needed to rein it in a bit at times. Very talented lad but sometimes less is more. They're only bairns and will only get better.

Got a very Radiohead sound to them. I know the lead singer's Mam and it's great to see how she's progressed over the years, mainly due to the help of the Young Musicians Project. Wouldn't be surprised if they break through eventually.
My only criticism when I saw them at Summer Streets that the lead guitarist needed to rein it in a bit at times. Very talented lad but sometimes less is more. They're only bairns and will only get better.
I’m imagining Jack Black’s character on School of Rock 😀

All class! I especially liked Lily Mac and Labrynthine Oceans.

I'll recommend overpass, not local but supporting Tom a smith up here, at independent iirc. Really good little band, saw them playing Stockton before or after the voyd.

I know what you mean. They were really good like but aye it was the bass player and the lass most impressed us

Last edited:
I'll recommend overpass, not local but supporting Tom a smith up here, at independent iirc. Really good little band, saw them playing Stockton before or after the voyd.

I know what you mean. They were really good like but aye it was the bass player and the lass most impressed us
I wanted to go to see The Voyd at Independent last week but I had a guest over and he didn't fancy it. Never been to that venue: any good?

When's that gig you suggested, I'll try to go?

I wanted to go to see The Voyd at Independent last week but I had a guest over and he didn't fancy it. Never been to that venue: any good?

When's that gig you suggested, I'll try to go?

I forget tbh, think it might be in the new year?

It's your typical dark and dingy, cheap and cheerful place.

brilliant project that, was a great night on friday and made me proud of the area.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Regretfully, due to illness, we are sorry to inform you that the show with GUN - Official tonight (Tuesday 6 December) will be postponed. The rescheduled date is Sunday 19 March 2023.

The band apologise for the decision that has been made to postpone, but with the sudden illness of 3 of their members, it is a necessary one and they ask for your understanding. Ticket holders are being notified.

All tickets remain valid for the new date, however, if you have any queries, please contact our ticket office (or point of purchase) on 0191 5700 007 (Thursday – Saturday, phone lines open from 1pm – 6pm) or email [email protected].

Back