Fingerprints

Status
Not open for further replies.

They'll have your digital fingerprint though won't they?

What's the crime you're planning?
When would they have got the digital fingerprints?

The crime I may or may not commit depends on how absolutely certain I am that mine aren't on record, although @muggboots should spend some time worrying about his letterbox.

If only there was some way of different people, countries and agencies sharing information electronically..

When would they have got the digital fingerprints?
"What They Know: Your Digital Fingerprint
Companies are developing digital fingerprint technology to identify how we use our computers, mobile devices and TV set-top boxes. WSJ's Simon Constable talks to Senior Technology Editor Julia Angwin about the next generation of tracking tools."

Everything you do these days is known though isn't through accessing phones and the Internet?

Did you watch "Hunted"?

Be good Alain, we don't want to see you in jail.

I don't think my prints are, and i know my DNA isn't. I was a bit of a tearaway when i was a youngun, and in trouble a fair bit, but don't recall fingerprints being taken. Do they do that with juveniles ? 50+ years ago now, so i'm well reformed now.

Pretty sure I could get away with serious crime in this country because the police haven't got my fingerprints.

The yanks have got them, as have sundry other countries - even the flippin Argentinians - but not the UK police.

Are yours on file here?
If you’ve got one of them new smart phones with finger print unlock then the government has them already

I got mine taken when I was 16. Young and dumb.

I’m about 6 clem heavier now so mine shouldn’t match

Last edited:
Was reading something the other day that everyone using their fingerprint reader on their phones that they are all being sent to an unknown "third party".

I had mine taken for elimination purposes years ago when 2 little shits broke into my house via the cat flap. They sawed around it to make it big enough to get through, pinching telly, video, jewellery etc.

My Mam was there when the police came and she was there earlier that day passing on a catalogue delivery (which they also took) and some free range eggs. As she said to the police - 'Well, at least they didn't take the eggs'. Huge relief, Mam. :)

Sounds like the bloke who offered me a B&Q trade card, had me in the car park posing for photos next to my van and stuff to prove I was a legitimate business.

Never did receive the trade card. :lol:
The cards shite anyway. Hardly get money off anything bar kitchens. the wickes trade card is sweet, saves you 10% on everything.

Mine aren’t on any database like.

I think when you are born you should have your DNA and fingerprints taken in hospital and added to the main database.

I think when you are born you should have your DNA and fingerprints taken in hospital and added to the main database.

Do you?

And when it is sold to an insurance company who won’t endorse a mortgage or life insurance if you have a genetic defect....?

I’m choosy about who gets my DNA!

I maybe wrong but I'm pretty sure ones fingerprints would change considerably from the day you were born to an adult, and what right do the govt have to take your DNA as a baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back