Fingerprints

Pretty sure I could get away with serious crime in this country because the police haven't got my fingerprints.

The yanks have got them, as have sundry other countries - even the flippin Argentinians - but not the UK police.

Are yours on file here?

If the yanks have them we have them. So do China.

Five eyes and all that

I maybe wrong but I'm pretty sure ones fingerprints would change considerably from the day you were born to an adult, and what right do the govt have to take your DNA as a baby?

Prevention and detection of crime being a very good argument for it, there would need to be massive safeguards though which I don’t think would be possible

Prevention and detection of crime being a very good argument for it, there would need to be massive safeguards though which I don’t think would be possible
I don't think people who commit crimes are generally put off the thought of it because the police have their DNA. Most people commit crimes out of desperation especially petty crime

Was reading something the other day that everyone using their fingerprint reader on their phones that they are all being sent to an unknown "third party".

That's why when I take another victim, I only use seven fingers.

I don't think people who commit crimes are generally put off the thought of it because the police have their DNA. Most people commit crimes out of desperation especially petty crime

A large proportion of them are also incredibly thick and/or drugged up so it wouldn't cross their mind.

Ok, I guess you haven't had any addiction, or had any member of your family affected by drug aiddiction?
No, but isn't that how people get addicted to harmful and illegal drugs? That they're either thick or they are desperate to find something good in their lives and they make the mistake of turning to drugs?

No, but isn't that how people get addicted to harmful and illegal drugs? That they're either thick or they are desperate to find something good in their lives and they make the mistake of turning to drugs?
Seriously Kent you are clueless, sorry but it's nothing to do with people being thick or trying to find something good. If you went to rehab clinics and listened to people's stories, or even homeless people, there's a story behind everyone of there addictions. To say they are just thick or looking for something good is ridiculously thick in itself

Seriously Kent you are clueless, sorry but it's nothing to do with people being thick or trying to find something good. If you went to rehab clinics and listened to people's stories, or even homeless people, there's a story behind everyone of there addictions. To say they are just thick or looking for something good is ridiculously thick in itself

I’m always open to learning and I’d never be arrogant enough to assume I knew. I’ve recently become a volunteer at a local group where we run drop-in cages for people struggling with MH issues. That has been eye opening but incredibly rewarding. Maybe I’ll follow your advice when i get be opportunity.

I currently have a magistrate application in the system so anything like that is worthwhile and incredibly valuable to me.

I’m always open to learning and I’d never be arrogant enough to assume I knew. I’ve recently become a volunteer at a local group where we run drop-in cages for people struggling with MH issues. That has been eye opening but incredibly rewarding. Maybe I’ll follow your advice when i get be opportunity.

I currently have a magistrate application in the system so anything like that is worthwhile and incredibly valuable to me.
Well your comments are extremely ignorant and arrogant to say the least

Well your comments are extremely ignorant and arrogant to say the least
Ignorant perhaps but thankfully we’re all entitled to an opinion. I’m at least prepared to look into it more. I’d argue somebody who is arrogant would not do that. The six cases (age range 15 to probably around mid 40s) I’ve seen so far all said they turned to drugs because their lives were so shit and they needed to desperately find something better. More than happy to research more though. I’d be interested in hearing other reasons.

You must be Edward scissor hands younger brother, Cyril straightened paperclip fingers...

Haway man It’s impossible to put your finger in one unless your fatha had it unscrewed for decorating purposes or you poked something in it like a daft twat.
I was wondering how he got a finger in the live of a socket. Apart from the physical size of the hole, you need to push something into the earth first to open up the live. So even poking something in would be hard for a kid.

I think I've fucked my fingerprints up after cleaning an oven with wire wool and chemicals without wearing oven gloves (I'm an idiot aye). My finger tips are covered in hundreds of f***ing cuts currently :confused:.
I never bother with the gloves, but then again I get caustic soda (oven cleaner) on my hands every day at work, cos I don’t wear fives there either. It just turns makes your skin a bit soapy feeing. I’ve found you can counteract it with acetone (nail varnish remover) though.

There's a lass in Boldon Colliery, she would be about 65 nowadays, who first took my fingerprints more than half a century ago. Maybe they're still there.

I recall getting pulled for speeding on the M1 once around Leeds (92mph) and he aske did he could take them.

I agreed, shouldn’t have really in case I decide to go on a killing spree.
Could have started with the copper. Mind you, if he's already radioed your details in, and that was his last action before they find his decapitated body in his burning car, then you are probably fooked anyway, unless you can construct a cast-iron alibi.

A good plan seems to be to get a pony and trap, because it has no licence plates. I watched one go through a red light in Hull, fully loaded with old washing machines, and laughed my arse off. Try using the DVLA computer to find the owner's name for that one.

Back