Fingerprints

Alan BStard

Striker
Pretty sure I could get away with serious crime in this country because the police haven't got my fingerprints.

The yanks have got them, as have sundry other countries - even the flippin Argentinians - but not the UK police.

Are yours on file here?

I recall getting pulled for speeding on the M1 once around Leeds (92mph) and he aske did he could take them.

I agreed, shouldn’t have really in case I decide to go on a killing spree.

I think I've fucked my fingerprints up after cleaning an oven with wire wool and chemicals without wearing oven gloves (I'm an idiot aye). My finger tips are covered in hundreds of f***ing cuts currently :confused:.

Got my finger in an electric socket as a youngun in the days before earth trips - shook like I was having a fit till me dad threw the main switch. I have no prints on it just smooth scar tissue.

Pretty sure I could get away with serious crime in this country because the police haven't got my fingerprints.

The yanks have got them, as have sundry other countries - even the flippin Argentinians - but not the UK police.

Are yours on file here?
You don't really understand the concepts involved here methinks.

Sounds like the bloke who offered me a B&Q trade card, had me in the car park posing for photos next to my van and stuff to prove I was a legitimate business.

Never did receive the trade card. :lol:
Posing for photos in the carpark? He wasn't the B&Q trade card man, he was just a f***ing pervert.:lol:
Probably a goat molestor.:)

Got my finger in an electric socket as a youngun in the days before earth trips - shook like I was having a fit till me dad threw the main switch. I have no prints on it just smooth scar tissue.
You must be Edward scissor hands younger brother, Cyril straightened paperclip fingers...

Haway man It’s impossible to put your finger in one unless your fatha had it unscrewed for decorating purposes or you poked something in it like a daft twat.

You must be Edward scissor hands younger brother, Cyril straightened paperclip fingers...

Haway man It’s impossible to put your finger in one unless your fatha had it unscrewed for decorating purposes or you poked something in it like a daft twat.
It was a surface mounted socket. Round pin !! The plastic (maybe it was Bakelite) was broken.

We’re talking 1960’s. Me dad was more shocked than me and he got a right bollocking for not getting it fixed.

Back