Finances

These Mags are really something aren't they?

This OP is utterly indefensible, so what do the Mags do ..... come on to automatically defend him like they do with Benitez.

Do these people not have functional brains or a sense of reason? I've seen Sunderland posters ripped to pieces, by fellow supporters for putting up links to Mag forums, etc. Yet people like Sima just can't bring themselves to simply say to the OP, 'Just fuck off man, I post on here as well as contributing money, and az a fellw Mag you're embrassing me.'

What the OP has done is absolutely cringing for a grown man and you'd have to wonder what a desperately sad little world he lives in. But he's probably no worse than the weasels who come on here and pretend to be Sunderland or 'decent Mags' tossing themselves off by being accepted while slipping in their snide digs. Even on Christmas Day they had to turn to this board for someone to chat to ..... how miseŕable.

Some, on this thread, have even deliberately used words like 'nonces' and 'legal action' in a pathetic attempt to panic the Mods into deleting the thread ...... it really is time they stepped back and thought about why many people, not just Sunderland supporters, find them delusional and needy weirdos.

:lol:

Must've had a few ...

... my spelling is usually f***ing tip top.

Back