Finances

Looking at the comments on that article and saw this :-

SIMA on December 29, 2017 at 5:57 pm
This is music to my ears as i have suspected this for a long time. It doesn’t take a genius to get to this conclusion.
15,0000 free tickets every game given away for starters and now that short has stopped these freebies just look at those empty pink and white seats…..at least there arent many left to boo at the end.

Sima on December 29, 2017 at 3:58 pm
And how we will enjoy this…i have waited a long time for this. They will be chanting 6 in a row as their administration is announced and they start next season 12 points addrift of league 1

The same SIMA who gets on here?

This is music to my ears as i have suspected this for a long time. It doesn’t take a genius to get to this conclusion.
15,0000 free tickets every game given away for starters and now that short has stopped these freebies just look at those empty pink and white seats…..at least there arent many left to boo at the end.

And how we will enjoy this…i have waited a long time for this. They will be chanting 6 in a row as their administration is announced and they start next season 12 points addrift of league 1

Yep. That was brought up a while ago

It will be. He’s a right snide twat :lol:

What a sad **** youve got to be to go through another clubs finances and lap it up because we are in the shit a bit just to paper over the fact you are struggling yourselves and this is the only thing to make you happy.

The bit i liked was where we are being called DELUDED, how a skunk can call us DELUDED just beggars belief!

The whole premiere league think you are Deluded not just us so i think again before writing such utter shite!
Sunderland promoted this season skunks relegated it will be fun watch them explode in the Championship next year. Skunks will be in financial difficulties themselves if that happens deluded idiots...

Last edited:

Of course it is. Snidey little blighter is Sima when he wants to be

Back